bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Fairway Collector's Edition! October 4, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 4, 11 1:41 PM
We have a new version of Fairway Collector's Edition available now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

-courses not unlocking after getting to the Challenge Pack
-pricing issue in the Golf Shop

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Edited on 10/04/2011 at 1:50:31 PM PST

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Fairway Collector's Edition! October 4, 2011

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Oct 5, 11 5:37 AM
Didn't see this note before comment - will try and see if things are better. Thanks!

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Fairway Collector's Edition! October 4, 2011

[Post New]by Coronagold on Oct 5, 11 8:35 PM
You've got to be kidding me. After I've slaved my way through the 6th category, I've got to start over?! Tell me it ain't so Joe. I think I'll keep slugging away.

Edited on 10/05/2011 at 8:40:02 PM PST

fomalhaut
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by fomalhaut on Oct 8, 11 10:29 AM
Coronagold wrote:You've got to be kidding me. After I've slaved my way through the 6th category, I've got to start over?! Tell me it ain't so Joe. I think I'll keep slugging away.

No, you will keep all your progress after you reinstall. It's necessary if you want to
be able to buy everything in the Golf Shop.

[Post New]by Triron on Oct 9, 11 4:22 AM
No problem, have bought everything in the 'shop' but can't get off the bonus screen. Have completed all levels-got three stars for each level on bonus screen and pots of money in the bank. If I try to move the selection arrow on the main screen it takes me back to the Academy. Weird or what? Have downloaded update but not tried it as yet-maybe things will be different. Incidently, this is the first game from BF that has not crashed on my Vista Home Premium machine, so thanks for that.

[Post New]by Ishouldhaveknown on Oct 11, 11 12:29 PM
I purchased the Fairway Game for $19.95 without knowing it was an updated version of Fairway Solitare. Therefore I request game credits for that amount since I had the first game since 2010. Please advise

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 11, 11 3:07 PM
Hi Ishouldhaveknown,

Fairway Collector's Edition is not an updated version of the original Fairway Solitaire, but rather a sequel. Sorry for any confusion there may have been about this!

If you're not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Support and one of our reps would be happy to help you with this.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 10/11/2011 at 3:10:55 PM PST

[Post New]by musette1022 on Oct 14, 11 7:11 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing has changed. Not able to buy anything new in the golf shop, but at least I didn't lose my progress. What do I do next?

[Post New]by jebseminole on Oct 27, 11 12:15 PM
I have reinstalled the game twice and it still won't go past pack #9 (273/426). What do I do next? Also-I do have the newer version.

djeddy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by djeddy on Dec 20, 11 7:43 PM
There still seems to be a flaw in the game. While in round 3, I scored 3 - 1000 point great shots and it did not add up in my score total. I tried downloading the update but that did not solve the problem either.
Is anyone else having this issue?
Ed

Go to: