dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Stuck in first town

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Oct 4, 11 8:35 PM
I'm very frustrated, as I cannot seem to get past the first town. I've been to each section of the town over and over again, and cannot figure out what I am missing. I can't move the cart with the anvils to get the lever. I don't know where to find a coint for the fortune teller. I have no idea what to do with the chain on the large crate, and I have no oil for the rusty lock. I can't get anywhere. Can someone help?I have a trolley, wheel, planks, hay, parasite and candle. Please assist. Thanks!

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Stuck in first town

[Post New]by safarinow on Oct 5, 11 12:55 PM
Hi... I am also stuck in the first town. I did get the coin from the man with the cat but I don't remember how. Just keep going back there. Since I do not know how to do a spoiler alert I sent you a PM. Check your messages safarinow

Edited on 10/05/2011 at 1:52:05 PM PST

dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Oct 5, 11 9:26 PM
I can't figure out how to get the coin. Any ideas?

jacquibagley
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by jacquibagley on Oct 5, 11 11:13 PM
I cant find the trowel in the first town and it's driving me nuts, I have been looking for 2 days.....could someone please help me....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

soussic
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by soussic on Oct 6, 11 1:18 AM
can't go any further.
did not get the coin
got the handle for the first door which I found just above the wooden case
but can't get the flowers to make the mixture to get the cat nice.

dzinr38
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dzinr38 on Oct 6, 11 1:53 PM
Looks like quite a few of us are stuck at the very beginning!

It will be nice once the walkthrough comes out. I've tried and tried to find the coin, trowel, ANYTHING in the first town to help me play through, but no luck. I guess I'll have to play another game for awhile, until the walkthrough comes out. Unless...someone knows how to get the coin or trowel..OR BOTH!

jacquibagley
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by jacquibagley on Oct 6, 11 5:21 PM
I Dont know if this is any help to you but I logged on as a new user and in doing so the Alchemist gave me the coin, I have not looked back since...hope this helps...

[Post New]by shel475 on Oct 6, 11 5:53 PM
I am stuck with the chain attached to the box... I can not figure out how to get the chain to release the box. Any help would be great.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Oct 7, 11 1:46 PM
I have found the hints to be very helpful in showing me where to go and what to do next.

Go to: