bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Last Express forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 5, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Last Express forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Last Express players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Last Express forum

[Post New]by jimkitty56 on Oct 13, 11 11:30 AM
Hi All I get on this game is the video and it will not progress past the first leg out of Paris. There have been no games. hints etc what am I doing wrong. thank you

[Post New]by Mizcheef on Oct 24, 11 11:23 AM
Hi
Just bought this game but there is not instruction on what I am aiming for except I'm on the Orient Express and if I don't do the right thing before being confronted by the police I get arrested but if I get back to the cabin and avoid them then the other guy comes in and stabs me.

What is the aim of the game and what am I looking for on the train?

[Post New]by mrbricker on Oct 25, 11 12:07 PM
I get to the diner car and talk to the bald guy, but after that I sit down and the game cuts away to the menu screen and says continue game. I hit continue and it just keeps happening. Any idea how to fix this? I can't move forward.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 25, 11 2:20 PM
Hi mrbricker,

Please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that allows you to proceed past this scene.

If that doesn't help, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

ibnurdreamz
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by ibnurdreamz on Oct 27, 11 4:55 AM
Just want to say I refuse to purchase a game that is a BUY ONLY! This game may have been a buy for me, but forcing me to BUY ONLY without a chance to try it, will NO WAY! Oh well, moving on to games that give me a test run...your loss!

[Post New]by yarnhooker on Nov 5, 11 7:41 AM
That's the last time I buy a game that you can't try first. There's no game - I just go around (literally a ROUND) through the train. Nothing to pick up, no HOS, nothing. There's not even anything at the beginning to put in your name so that I can go back to the game at the point where I left. Though, of course, I don't see any reason to go back. Trash this game! If you're thinking of getting it - don't.

[Post New]by yarnhooker on Nov 5, 11 7:44 AM
ibnurdreamz wrote: Just want to say I refuse to purchase a game that is a BUY ONLY! This game may have been a buy for me, but forcing me to BUY ONLY without a chance to try it, will NO WAY! Oh well, moving on to games that give me a test run...your loss!

You were smart to not buy this game before trying. Its junk and now I'm really pissed at myself for foolishly buying before trying. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Edited on 11/05/2011 at 7:46:15 AM PST

b660813
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by b660813 on Nov 6, 11 7:54 AM
from what i're read ,thank you. just looking at the intero oh there wasn't any lol . i'm just glad i checked the forum out before i did any thing stupid like through money away

I want a refund!

[Post New]by vivvi75 on Jan 25, 12 6:11 AM
Recently bought this game (which was a huge misstake!) and tried it for the 1st time. I totally agree with all of you other gamers: This game sucks big time!!
All I feel after 5 minutes of playtime is confusion, frustration and total disappointment.
I'm done with it and will uninstall immediately, there's no point in trying to play it furthermore. This game isn't even worth paying 1 cent...
I want a refund!!

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Feb 5, 12 11:29 AM

For anyone who is feeling unsure about this game because of all the negitive reviews sign into BF and go to games you will love.If you have bought large file games before like egypt 2 you should find it under that section. It was for me and lets you download it before buying it. Hope that helps.

Izzeh
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Izzeh on Jun 24, 12 1:55 PM
I really don't like how the game is set to Fullscreen Mode from the start, and have been trying to get it to run in Windowed to no avail.

I've tried adding -w to the target line in properties, alt + enter, the basics. I'm really hoping I don't have to run a virtual machine just to get this to be windowed.

Go to: