bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 5, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet forum

[Post New]by chiefbob911911 on Oct 5, 11 7:35 AM
No tech problems, games just boring

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Oct 6, 11 1:18 AM
I must agree...boring....

I am stuck with the grey circle lock...

can't get the darn things back --to all grey!

magi

bigfisherz
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bigfisherz on Oct 6, 11 7:04 AM
Played the demo, bought and down loaded this game and it's all black when I press "play." anyone else haveing this problem? I uninstalled-reinstalled but same thing........
HELP PLEASE!
Thanks.

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Oct 6, 11 7:28 AM
bigfisherz wrote:Played the demo, bought and down loaded this game and it's all black when I press "play." anyone else haveing this problem? I uninstalled-reinstalled but same thing........
HELP PLEASE!
Thanks.

Hi big,

I suggest you click on the green envelop to the right and contact Customer Support. They have a library of Help topics, and a form to write them.

Also, if you're a Big Fish Game Club™ member, you speak to someone via Live Chat, 9:30AM - 4:30PM PST Monday - Friday.

Good luck! This is a good game so I hope you get it straightened out SOON. It's frustrating to anticipate playing a new game and then it doesn't work.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 6, 11 11:50 AM
Hey bigfisherz,

Sometimes display issues can occur if there is an update available for your computer. So I may recommend taking a peek at this help article for some troubleshooting steps that might help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you've done this, or you go through these steps and still can't play the game, as Pepper010 has recommended, please get in touch with Tech Support. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Oct 6, 11 11:58 PM
I am back again...had to re-start the game all over to get passed the lock in the cellar...grrrrrrr..

Romeo, romeo ....I have uninstalled this game.

it was driving me mad having to locate an item not ONCE, but twice.....so annoying....over and over again...ALL way thru? No way jose..

sori BFG...for me this is a no go!

[Post New]by kit10indublin on Oct 8, 11 3:49 PM
I wanted to 'kill' this game within a few minutes of playing. I know Shakespeare is supposed to complicated, as such. I love reading and seeing the plays in theatre - BUT - this game is not up to usual excellent BFG standards. Damn me (not...!) for DL-ing a game further down the popularity ratings... It's for a reason people! The concept was there but the game was not.

[Post New]by konstans1981 on Oct 9, 11 7:03 AM
bigfisherz wrote:Played the demo, bought and down loaded this game and it's all black when I press "play." anyone else haveing this problem? I uninstalled-reinstalled but same thing........
HELP PLEASE!
Thanks.

Hi, I have the same problem as you.... what did you done?

[Post New]by lorraine1971 on Oct 23, 11 6:04 AM
Please can anyone help me .
Iplayed the demo brought the game i have a black screen apart from the top and bottom i have the little girl sat on the bottom left part of the screen, and the top part is the box that goes on the top.
PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP.
THANKS

[Post New]by tetei1743 on Nov 13, 11 1:39 AM
Dear lorraine1971,
I had the problem.
After I finished the demo and installed the full version game the screen was black with two beams -> one above and one below (with right: a little blonde girl and left: a book). I have closed the game and established a new profil. After that the game started normal at the beginning.
BG tetei

Go to: