MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Marble Game Video Solution

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 5, 11 6:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

Since so many people had problems with the marble puzzle, BrownEyedTigre did a video solution that I posted on the Big Fish Games Tips Official Youtube Channel

You can view the video here (click below):

Chronicles of Shakespeare Romeo and Juliet Marble Puzzle

The full walkthrough for Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet can be found here (click below):

The Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo & Juliet walkthrough

Thanks,

MargieB

Edited on 10/05/2011 at 3:45:44 PM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Marble Game Video Solution

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 5, 11 3:46 PM
Swimming by to sticky this thread to make sure our players can find this helpful post!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by tedd6482 on Oct 7, 11 6:53 PM
Hi to everyone out there who is having problems with the marbles in this game...
The problem that I am having is not with the blue marble, instead it is with the yellow marble. When I pick up the yellow marble and try to place it in the top upper slot to drop it in, the marble refuses to shrink in size so that I can put it in. It stays the same size.

[Post New]by tedd6482 on Oct 7, 11 6:54 PM
Hi to everyone out there who is having problems with the marbles in this game...
The problem that I am having is not with the blue marble, instead it is with the yellow marble. When I pick up the yellow marble and try to place it in the top upper slot to drop it in, the marble refuses to shrink in size so that I can put it in. It stays the same size. Any suggestions?

Go to: