koalaty
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Liong:The Lost Amulets

[Post New]by koalaty on Jan 9, 09 7:21 AM
Help anyone? I have gotten all 5 amulets & I have gotten more levels. I got to Level 2-2 & I am stuck. It tells me for hints that the #64 is the right tile but there is not another #64 tile. Is it a glitch? Could really use some help. Thank ya'll. Bye for now.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

Re:Liong:The Lost Amulets

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jan 9, 09 7:32 AM
Not sure, I haven`t quite reached that far yet - I am on the extra levels, but still on the first level - if no one has replied by the time I get as far as you, I`ll come back and let you know if I have the same problem.

Liong:The Lost Amulets

[Post New]by Babbala on Jan 9, 09 4:24 PM
koalaty wrote:Help anyone? I have gotten all 5 amulets & I have gotten more levels. I got to Level 2-2 & I am stuck. It tells me for hints that the #64 is the right tile but there is not another #64 tile. Is it a glitch? Could really use some help. Thank ya'll. Bye for now.

According to my experience I think the power-ups (like shuffle for example) could help if you don't find the right tile.

If the hint is allowed (turned on in "options" or "game settings", I'm not sure) the right tile is shining after a while (about 1 min.).

When sometimes I thought that there hadn't been solution I realized that the tile what I was looking for was actually the closed ("memory") tile which can be seen only if you move the mouse over it.

Sometimes the right tile is covered a little by an other tile and not very easy to spot.

Edited on 01/09/2009 at 4:25:12 PM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 10, 09 8:32 PM
I have missed more than one tile and jade pearl simply because they were in the shadow of a tree

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on Jan 10, 09 8:40 PM
go to relaxed mode & you wont lose any part of your game. (stay in adventure)
I'm working on my 25 extra games now. Might be after you get so many games? I'm not sure, but it's a fun game.
I love it!
Joy

Go to: