bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 6, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort forum

[Post New]by cyrusbudge on Oct 8, 11 8:45 AM
Great follow up but there seems to be a bug on level 2.7 (Utah, Scipio).
The goals are job satisfaction of 250 and happiness level 80.
I've upgraded everything to maximum level: houses, offices, entertainments etc. and have 12 red buses running for over an hour and I still can't meet the goals. What gives??

[Post New]by Pakajoja on Oct 8, 11 10:10 AM
This was posted by someone else earlier and helped me get gold:

Try and look at the map in 2 halves.
* Buy 2 buses and send one from the bus stop on the left to the office on the left.
and the other one from the right hand bus stop to the right hand office.
* Buy your theatre.
* Upgrade all the houses on the left bus stop.
* Then add the theatre to each bus route.
* Upgrade buses to green ones.
* Wait for enough money then buy supermarket. Add supermarket onto bus route.
* As the money comes in start upgrading houses on the right but you will have to do them one at a time as money becomes available.
* Buy 2 more buses, replicate the buse routes - DONT send the buses in a circle (or to both bus stops).
* Carry on upgrading houses as money becomes available.
* Upgrade new buses so all buses are green ones.
* Upgrade one office to 1 star.
*And again upgrade, upgrade, upgrade those houses.

Good luck

[Post New]by cyrusbudge on Oct 8, 11 6:26 PM
Thanks for the walkthru! I'll give this a try now!

[Post New]by junkformon on Oct 8, 11 8:27 PM
I am having trouble with all of the ones that want the happiness levels up. Without the option of buying the plaza I can't get them high enough. Even buying entertainment buildings Seriously annoying!!!! It takes more than an hour to get the happiness up. I don't think I like this version as well because of that

[Post New]by knoxvillegirl77 on Oct 8, 11 9:55 PM
I need advice on how to finish Utah level 9 - Sevier please.
I can do all goals Obtain population of 70 , Achieve jobs rating 300 but am having problems with Daily income of $3600.
As soon as i start to build up the city i loose my income and jobs rating. I have played this game for over 5 hours and am ready to give up, Please help.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 8, 11 10:30 PM
junkformon wrote: I am having trouble with all of the ones that want the happiness levels up. Without the option of buying the plaza I can't get them high enough. Even buying entertainment buildings Seriously annoying!!!! It takes more than an hour to get the happiness up. I don't think I like this version as well because of that
It's not so much about buying entertainment buildings, but making sure enough people get to them. Build entertainment buildings close to bus stops and then put a bus between the building and the stop. Each bus route only has 2 stops: one bus stop and one entertainment building.

Then click on the bus stop to see how many people are there, and make sure your bus is large enough to carry all of them. Then when you have enough money, upgrade the bus stop and upgrade the bus accordingly. If more than 40 people on one bus stop, add another bus. This way only a few entertainment buildings can generate a lot of happiness.

PowickE
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by PowickE on Oct 9, 11 9:57 AM
We still need a fix for Florida 13 please.. Got around the first bug on the Beach resort but not the second. I can't launch the resort.

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on Oct 10, 11 3:36 AM
hi can anyone help me with florida level 1 please ...
i cant get my happiness and visitor ratings up if i put more on the busses then my income goes down and i dont have the option for the plaza as its not there ......

please help ((

PowickE
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by PowickE on Oct 10, 11 6:28 AM
Make your bus routes short as possible and have several buses to entertainments. The longer the route the less profitable and less happiness.

[Post New]by faella1 on Oct 11, 11 6:31 AM
Hi. Am stuck already on 1.9 micropolitan. Can't get job rating or daily income of 3600. Can someone help

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on Oct 12, 11 4:25 AM
thanks x

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on Oct 12, 11 6:45 AM
does anyone know if there is a walkthrough yet as im struggling with a level again lol i cant seem to up my happieness rating it has to be 500 and i dont have a plaza option to help only entertainment centres and i have busses going to all of them and still only getting 300 happiness

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 12, 11 1:30 PM
Faella and ultimate_chik - The way to get job rating and happiness up is pretty much the same: get many people to your buildings (office or entertainment) as fast as possible. So, keep your bus routes as short as possible and don't have multiple stops on one route. Each bus only stops at 1 bus stop and 1 building.

You can have multiple buses going to the same stop, though, and multiple buses to the same building. Click on your bus stop to see how many people are there and make sure you have enough buses to pick them all up. Then upgrade your bus stop to get more people, and upgrade your buses to transport all those people etc. This way you can get to a happiness rating of 500 with only 3 or so of the larger entertainment centers.

There is no point in having lots of buses if they run half empty or need to drive all over town to get to their destinations. There is also o point in upgradoing your bus stops if there aren't enough buses to transport everyone (well, it gets your population up, but will do nothing for your job or happiness rating).

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on Oct 13, 11 3:19 AM
thanks severinesnape that really helped me finnished the level but not at gold will try again to get gold

thanks again

[Post New]by CrmlHny on Oct 17, 11 12:11 PM
okay i finally passed level 1-9, i am stuck on 1-11 trading spaces. any ideas or helpful hints would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[Post New]by knoxvillegirl77 on Oct 17, 11 11:50 PM
I am now stuck on the Alaska level 2 Tok . I can not get my income past $2800 and it needs to be $5000. I have completed the others goals fine though. Please help.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Oct 18, 11 1:03 AM
knoxvillegirl77 wrote:I am now stuck on the Alaska level 2 Tok . I can not get my income past $2800 and it needs to be $5000. I have completed the others goals fine though. Please help.

I am stuck on the same level I did get income up to $4500, but can't get $5,000.

There is a topic on that level, but I haven't been able to get it even following these helpful posts. Maybe they will help you out. The link is below or you can look for the title Alaska Level 2 on the first page of this game forum.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/181642.page

[Post New]by knoxvillegirl77 on Oct 18, 11 4:57 PM
thank you mcurty.

[Post New]by ultimate_chik on Oct 20, 11 6:14 AM
anyone have any tips for florida 8 ... really stuck ....

thankyou

Go to: