bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 6, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by cgreen8888 on Oct 6, 11 2:18 AM
Cool Amazing Graphics And The Game Setup Is Awesome Can't Wait To Play It I Like A Game With Alot Of Spooky Going On's

About A Ghost Lady Don't Know Her Name Yet To Find Out Loved The Second One Where You Had To Follow A Black Ghost Cat First Game Was Okay But Seen Better In The Second One I Hope The Third Game Is Good

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by violet58 on Oct 8, 11 2:52 PM
Loved this game. Played all the rest and really enjoyed every game.. Hope they don't take so long to come out with the next new game..

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Oct 9, 11 8:20 AM
I played the game for a few minutes yesterday but had to stop pretty quickly after the intro scene, just picked up a few items and sawed the tree trunk.

I had to do a few things so I couldnt really play much. I started again just now to finish the demo and the mouse is so laggy. My mouse isnt lagging now that I am on the internet, just with the demo.

It wouldnt be so weird if it didnt lag yesterday.

Is this an issue I can do something about?

When the mouse lags it takes longer to do stuff so I dont get to do as much in the demo, plus its annoying.

[Post New]by Liberty1234 on Oct 9, 11 8:47 AM
When will it be released for MAC users?? I loved the other 2 Dark Tales and have been waiting for another. Any dates for we Mac users?

[Post New]by cgreen8888 on Oct 10, 11 5:49 AM
Enjoyed Playing Dark Tales Eddgar Allan Poes's The Premature Burial Collector's Edition Just Finished It This Morning The Grounds Keeper Was A Maniac Killer And Poor Victorine Saved Her In The End Out Of That Dark And Creepy Crypt
Buried Alive Saved At Last

At The End Of The Game Victorine Said She Keeps Feeling Like Someone Is Stalking Her That She Hears sounds With In The Crypt So The Bonus Chapter Follows On As You Investigate The Crypt For Evidence And clues And Find Out At The End Of The Bonus Chapter That The Cemetary Grounds Keeper Was The One That killed All The People In The Game And You Use A Whip To Tie Him Up And Then He Is Put In The Back Of A Police Horse Carriage Taken To Prison The End Of Bonus Chapter

The End!!!

[Post New]by cgreen8888 on Oct 10, 11 5:53 AM
Sometime In The Next Few Weeks I Spect For The Game To Be Released For MAC Users

[Post New]by aeckels25 on Oct 11, 11 11:37 AM
Can anyone help me??? I can't find the brush. I have the paint. I am getting so frustrated, I am about to give up! Please help!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 11, 11 5:11 PM
Hi aeckels25,

Welcome to the pond! Hopefully this tip that I found over in the "How to paint" thread will help:

marypenn wrote:It should be in Julien's room. It is on the picture of the women that is beside the window. If you can paint after that, let me know how, please.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 10/11/2011 at 5:11:21 PM PST

pogoscat
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by pogoscat on Oct 13, 11 5:23 PM
Where do I find the paintbrush? I'm in the town square and I've found the paint and the recipe, but I can't find the paintbrush.

[Post New]by awsumpawsum on Oct 15, 11 10:08 PM
Can anyone tell me how to solve the constellation door puzzle? Connected all dots, all lights are lit but can't move on to next level.Tried everything, Even checked out strategy guide looked right to me. Loved the game up till now. Help!

[Post New]by freedom58 on Oct 18, 11 2:27 PM
pogoscat wrote:Where do I find the paintbrush? I'm in the town square and I've found the paint and the recipe, but I can't find the paintbrush.

[Post New]by kbd4u2525 on Oct 24, 11 1:25 PM
Help!!! I can't get the needle to go into the blowpipe. Is there a special way to do it?
Thanks, ladydragon

[Post New]by lovehidden on Oct 24, 11 8:40 PM
Help please. I did the hidden object scene but it only gave me one flip switch so I can't turn off the steam from the mailboxes. I am at a loss. Have tried everything...

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Oct 24, 11 10:49 PM
I agree kbd4u2525. I seem to be having trouble with that too & the strategy guide is no help there at all.
Driving me mad, I've been clicking that stupid needle all over that pipe, from one end to the other--using the needle end, then putting whole thing on it--Nothing!!!
grrrrr

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Oct 24, 11 10:52 PM
cgreen...why are you telling the end? I read first couple lines & then quickly pass over you cause I don't want to know yet, not quite there. lol

[Post New]by glb1940 on Oct 25, 11 4:40 PM
I am really stumped???????? I cant find the patch for the slingshot Or the medal for the horseman in the plaza Or the U for the regester ?????????? pLEASE hELP I have read everything and cant figuer it out. Thanks somebody GB

[Post New]by Kwazulu on Oct 31, 11 7:47 AM
Help needed:where can I find Julian's house to bring him the Victorine amulett?

[Post New]by ladyluckplz on Nov 3, 11 7:54 PM
HELP!! How do I get the needle in the blowpipe? I have tried both ends, middle, all over. Please....I am ready to scream

tootiefem
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by tootiefem on Nov 5, 11 3:20 PM
i played the entire game no problem except i forgot one of the roses so i went back and then tried to finish it at the end and it would not let me open the door to join her again so i cant playthe bonus games help please

Go to: