pkbeehler
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

stuck in lab

[Post New]by pkbeehler on Oct 6, 11 5:51 AM
please help. i am stuck in the lab and the hint doesn't help me. i got the safe open and played a mini game. now what?

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

Re:stuck in lab

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Oct 6, 11 12:09 PM
I am stuck too, can't go any further

trolde
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by trolde on Oct 7, 11 12:20 PM
hey giselle i was alsow stuck in the lab, but i close the game start again deleted my name and retype again and then it work. After you sweep up the glasses from the floor there is a hos to play, and you get the magnifyer put it together with the map it work for me god luck

[Post New]by rosa563 on Nov 4, 11 12:13 PM
can i get my money back? this game stinks!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Nov 4, 11 2:20 PM
Hey rosa563,

If you'd like to request a refund, please get in touch with Customer Support (you can click on this link). Our reps will be happy to work with you personally after taking a look into your account. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

jsp13
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by jsp13 on Nov 22, 12 6:43 AM
trolde wrote:hey giselle i was alsow stuck in the lab, but i close the game start again deleted my name and retype again and then it work. After you sweep up the glasses from the floor there is a hos to play, and you get the magnifyer put it together with the map it work for me god luck

gested
Hi Troide

Like everyone else here, I got stuck in the same place and did what you suggested, remembering that usually when you come back to a game after a time, it will remember you anyway! However... your solution means you have to start all over again! aaarrrgh!!

Still, if you're not going to get anywhere, you may as well quit. Maybe for good!

Thanks anyway. Keep HOGing!

[Post New]by richard0a37 on Dec 14, 12 6:17 PM
Go to http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/180931.page#4880881 which is the best set of solutions to getting out of the lab.

Go to: