NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Level 46 -- Gold

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Oct 6, 11 10:54 AM
I just can't seem to make gold on this level. I'm selling upgraded sheep, but there is just never enough time. Anyone gotten gold? Some help would be appreciated!

psantoso
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Level 46 -- Gold

[Post New]by psantoso on Oct 7, 11 10:41 AM
Buy 5 boars, 5 sheep. I started making 30 woods and wait boars produce. Upgrade sheep. Upgraded sheep everytime you got that predators thing. Wait for 10 wools, sell all animals, buy unicorn. Make the sheeps wool to fish to open factory. More predators come also, you can buy sheep and upgrade it abd sell it, buy yak. Any money you earn buy unicorn first before upgrade the factory. Good luck

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Oct 7, 11 12:29 PM
Another way:
You start with 25000 gold, no animals and have to finish 30 baskets, collect 10 each of ore, sheep wool and yak hair.
Predators occur : 3 at 16 sec, 6 at 1.10 , 3 at 1.40. 4 at 2.30, 4 at 3.31 .

1. Buy a unicorn, boar and sheep. Upgrade the boat x 2 (red sails) storage x 1 and cart x 1.

2. Send the boar to clear the ground to reveal wood maker and basket maker. While the boar is doing that send the cart to collect 1 shamrock and 5 rope and repeat this 7 times so you have at least 30+ rope. After that keep sending it to gather 2 shamrock and 2 stone til you have at least 10 stone. Then after that send it for 5 shamrocks .

3. Start the wood maker first with one sheep . Spread hay for the boar and collect ore and jewells. After the first lot of predators (16 sec), upgrade the boat to the max (blue sails) send what ever jewells you have collected and as many predators to market. Upgrade the sheep whenever you can.

4.When it returns with 3080 gold upgrade the wood maker to level 2. Then collect another jewell and any ore or wool collected (keep the storage clear of these) send to market for another 3000 + gold. Upgrade the storage again to level 3.

5. Upgrade the wood maker to level 5 and get your 30 + wood quickly and then convert to the basket maker and start making baskets. With armoured boars at 2 wool per time the 10 wool can be obtained in one cycle from the 5 boars running the woodmaker when it is finished.

6. Once you have the wool and ore sell off the boar and armoured sheep and any baskets made and upgrade the basket maker as soon as possible so you have more baskets to sell. I managed to get my unicorns up to 5 . Upgrade them first so that you can work the basket maker to the maximum. As the jewells build up upgrade the basket maker. When you get to level 3 each three basket you sell can generate another unicorn.

7. Once you are up to 5 unicorns and level 4 you can bring in at least 5 yaks and you should be so close to finishing the baskets with enough jewells in stock to make 30 then sell all the unicorns and bring in another 5 yaks and after a quick feed you should get your 10 yak hair to finish.
Will put up a video on youtube in next couple of days.

NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Oct 7, 11 12:31 PM
Thanks guys. I did make it finally (before I saw all of this) and main key was to keep selling sheep.

Go to: