KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

What happens when...?

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Oct 6, 11 1:26 PM
I am wondering since you need all the flowers in order to play the bonus game, what happens when this CE is offered as a SE? There will be no bonus game so how are they going to incorporate it? Maybe as just a collectible? Inquiring minds want to know-LOL

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:What happens when...?

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 6, 11 1:38 PM
I asked the same question twice in the "Reviews" thread, but didn`t get any answer.

I also want to know whether we will actually have to collect any roses when buying the SE.

The "Fiction Fixers, Alice in Wonderland" game has 52 cards you collect in the CE, but they are omitted in the SE. So I am wondering if the same thing is happening here, or whether you can collect the roses but just don`t do anything with them at the end of the SE.

Of course, gamers won`t be able to know about it since no one here has as yet played the SE.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Oct 6, 11 8:33 PM
I just finished the game and the roses do have a function.... won't say what
But as it rounds off the story I would imagine they will be in the SE.
You don't need them to start the bonus game at any rate.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 7, 11 7:23 AM
katejoe999 wrote:I just finished the game and the roses do have a function.... won't say what
But as it rounds off the story I would imagine they will be in the SE.
You don't need them to start the bonus game at any rate.

Thank you, Katejoe.

I heard someone say that the bouquet of roses will be needed to start the bonus game and that he or she couldn`t start the bonus game until they have found the last rose. Is this then not true?

ETA: And thank you for adding your answer in the "Reviews" thread as well, Katejoe. I didn`t dare add another reply in that thread, because it`s supposed to be for reviews only.

Edited on 10/07/2011 at 7:33:45 AM PST

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Oct 7, 11 9:11 PM
It's only true in that you need to finish the game to play the bonus - as usual, and you do need all the roses to finish the game so in that respect you do need them. But they are not part of the bonus game.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 8, 11 2:29 AM
katejoe999 wrote:It's only true in that you need to finish the game to play the bonus - as usual, and you do need all the roses to finish the game so in that respect you do need them. But they are not part of the bonus game.

Ah, OK. Thanks for clearing that up, Katejoe. Much appreciated.

Go to: