taippy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Florida level 4

[Post New]by taippy on Oct 6, 11 3:39 PM
I can't reach the level 500 happines. I have not available the square yet. I dont know what to do. I have 13 buses, and all the entertaiment buildings, and the buses goes for every building and every bus stop. Every house has an bus stop. I only reach to 290 happines max. Some idea?

Re:Florida level 4

[Post New]by angelaelliott on Oct 6, 11 5:03 PM
I just kept on upgrading everything and added more fountains

taippy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taippy on Oct 7, 11 2:58 AM
I will try that, thank you!

taippy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by taippy on Oct 7, 11 1:32 PM
I try, but its all the same. I was playing during 1:15 hs., (I don't care if I can reach the expert mode), but it's all the same. I put 13 buses, all the buses goes for every bus stop and every building, a lot of fountains, but nothing, happines level was allways 60, 90 , the max. was 280. I think this is imposible to play. Can you help me? I want to pass that level, please.

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by hyperbole on Oct 9, 11 11:13 AM
taippy, I haven't beaten this level yet but I can give you one tip. Bus routes work best when they only have two stops - a start and a stop. So, for example, on this level you would want one of your buses going between one bus stop and one nearby entertainment building. Then do the same for the rest of the buses; 1 stop & 1 building. The more houses you have around a bus stop, the more buses you should have going between that stop and it's building. I hope this makes sense. I've only managed to get up to about 470 happiness and am taking a short break before I dive back in.

BTW, this trick holds true for all levels. The shorter the route, the more efficient your buses are.

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by PB2010 on Oct 9, 11 6:12 PM
Hi there

I've just done the following sequence which got gold easily.

1) Follow tutorial to build dump.
2) Build a gym/club/restaurant (your choice) in North Town. Add to dumpster's route.
3) Buy two buses. Connect 1 from the bus stop to the Ent. Centre.
4) Build a bus stop in South Town which captures the most houses.
5) Wait for cash to build up, build another Ent Centre worth 8,650 in South Town - as close as possible to Bus Stop. Connect bus to it.
6) Upgrade garage. Buy a dumpster. Build a dump in South town, and connect that, the EC and outlying souther houses to the dumpster. Go to the second dumpster and remove any south lying houses from its route (so it only serves the east).
7) Buy two more buses and add one to each bus stop/EC route (same as the other buses' route)..
8) Build 3 MEDIUM houses in South Town.
9) Do the same in North Town, but this time wait for enough cash to build 6 or 7 houses within the bus stop square.
10) Upgrade two North Town buses, and one South Town bus to one star.
11) Add more houses in South Town bus stop square until it is full.
12) Upgrade the fourth bus (currently zero stars) to TWO Stars
13) Build a bus stop in East Town. Wait for cash then build a STADIUM/MUSEUM. Iif you can't then build two lesser entertainment centres. Connect to dumpster's route.
14) Upgrade garage, buy two buses and connect from third Bus stop to EC 3.
15) Build a firestation (with mine fires started around now) and any Tech stations required.
16) Upgrade all three dumpsters to one star.
17) Build LARGE houses in East Town bus stop square until thre's no more room..
18) Upgrade East buses to one star.
19) Once you've finished building houses in East Town, upgrade South Town bus stop and North Town bus stop (you might have to wait for cash)
20) Upgrade all buses to two star. Upgrade all dumpsters to two star.
21) At this point I got the 'ta-da' of the happiness 500, but if you don't then build a park.
22) Keep upgrading buses and towns to three star until the music cues...

Edited on 10/09/2011 at 6:13:01 PM PST

Go to: