bfgFlounder
9,566 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 7, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman forum

[Post New]by jdboys2 on Oct 21, 11 12:51 PM
OK, so I got to the part that it tells you that you need some cloth to maybe cover the barbwire, and I can't find anything. I only have a pin,1 horseshoe and 2 of the mozatic tile. Help me!

[Post New]by jackiesgames on Oct 22, 11 4:57 PM
I am in the exact same spot and have gone back over every room and cannot find where to go from here. I have 2 mosaic tiles, 1 horseshoe and a pin. HELP!! Getting very frustrated.

[Post New]by pinkpantheress on Oct 23, 11 1:05 PM
I am in the same predicament...doesn't anyone have an answer!!!!!

DETRN
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by DETRN on Oct 30, 11 12:32 PM
i can't find the entrance to the roof any more. Can't remember what room it was in

[Post New]by DrDirt on Oct 30, 11 8:24 PM
Well, I am also at that same location, with the same tools, etc.

Still looking for that cloth or the other two mosaids ane what is that pin for ?

[Post New]by cajancowgirl on Nov 4, 11 1:12 PM
jdboys2 wrote:OK, so I got to the part that it tells you that you need some cloth to maybe cover the barbwire, and I can't find anything. I only have a pin,1 horseshoe and 2 of the mozatic tile. Help me!

[Post New]by renieo on Nov 17, 11 7:07 PM
Ok so I am at the end almost, and I am at the part where I have to navigate through the Labrynth, and I put the control panel on the ground, but it won't trigger the puzzle. It keeps saying that maybe there a clue behind me, and I go to the previous section and I can't find it. I go to the chair but how do I decipher the code pinned to it. It says to zoom into the left, and I did that already and it should have triggered the puzzle and it didn't.

ALL THE ANSWER TO ANY GAME YOU NEED IF YOU ARE STUCK!!

[Post New]by thisisit627 on Nov 18, 11 12:51 PM
For all you people out there that have questions and are stuck on any game .. just go through the walkthrough. Go to Haunted legends .. the bronze horseman forum and go to "news" above the title on your blue menu. after you click on News there will be a list on the right side. Click on [i]GameWalk throughs [/i].. here they will give you [b]ALL the answers to any game you are stuck on.... [b]Good Luck
Dora

[Post New]by brassy123 on Dec 23, 11 8:25 PM
i can't seem to find the last lever, near the end of the game. i have all the crystlas, the freezing potion and a sledgehammer? but no second lever? help!?

[Post New]by kimmie1224 on Mar 4, 12 6:48 PM
Hi,
I seem to be having a bit of problem with this game ever I get to a certain level. And that is; whenI get to the brewery and click on the puzzle one of the items to find is a hammer well there is no hammer in that puzzle and furthermore the games states as follows:

Play the HOS

1. Click on the tap: take the pouring wine.
2. Zoom inot the bottle: take the pepper; " the SOLVENT should automatically be added to the inventory.
3. Examine the frame: take the seal.

Well when I do all that I still don't get the solvent there is not hammer in that sequence what should do in order to go forward?

sandicats5
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on May 24, 12 4:10 PM
I had to go to the walkthrough for this game as only had 23 crystal souls the first time. couldn't get the sand right in Mike's room had to skip. I really didn't like the ending. Glad I got the game free!

[Post New]by LnClayton on Jul 2, 12 3:36 PM
I have the same problem...at the end, with only 23 of the reqiured 24 souls/crystals.
have no idea wher I missed one
Plase help>
Lnclayton

[Post New]by Dymonds4ever on Oct 16, 12 4:42 PM
HELP, I have gone through looked and looked. How the heck do I get to the HOS to get the acid for the spear....... I just can't seem to find the answer.... Thanks

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Nov 2, 12 7:46 PM
At the point of trying to get the spear, have checked the walk through and don't get the second HOS. Am not able to get the acid. It seems like there is something missing with the walk through or glitch in the game!

Edited on 11/02/2012 at 7:48:21 PM PST

The Bronze Horseman forum: HOS lighting the lamp

[Post New]by Glowhappy on Mar 11, 13 11:04 AM
There is a problem for iPad players in this game. In HOSs' some items fall behind/ under the tools menu. This generally isn't a problem as the player can zoom in and pan to the lower parts to the items however, I'm stuck on the 4th HOS because one of the items calls for a "lit lamp" which is behind the tools bar. The match will not light it. The scene automatically zooms out once I pick up the match. Useless.

bfgMonongahela
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 11, 13 1:07 PM
Hi Glowhappy,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing some of the HO scenes on your iPad.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team and let them know about this issue. They'll be able to try some troubleshooting steps with you, or collect more info about the problems so we can try to get it addressed by the game developer.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Glowhappy on Mar 11, 13 4:05 PM
bfgMonongahela wrote:Hi Glowhappy,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble completing some of the HO scenes on your iPad.

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team and let them know about this issue. They'll be able to try some troubleshooting steps with you, or collect more info about the problems so we can try to get it addressed by the game developer.

You can contact them by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/>here</a> to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Submitted a ticket. I will post if there is a resolution.

[Post New]by Glowhappy on Mar 13, 13 12:23 PM
BF contacted me after submitting a ticket. You have first collapse the items bar/menu then you are able to pick up the match to light the lamp. So the game is now playable! Yay! Note: the items menu/bar only swipes down/ collapses for HOSs

[Post New]by BAndidoTAz654 on Mar 14, 13 1:49 PM
Ok, so I have 1of4 of the mosaic fragments; 1of2 of the horseshoes; bronze nail; palette knife; handle; scoop and 15of 24 crystals. I have been from one end of the game to the other and I am stuck with no place to go. Also, how come there is no "HINTS" button except if you are in a HOS? I need some help here. I bought this game and it is giving me the once over, any help out there????

Go to: