pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Dust Cloth for Windows at City Gate????

[Post New]by pgillenw on Oct 7, 11 12:20 AM
Seems the dust cloth should have been given to me after I completed the HOS scene that contained the hidden acorn embedded in the spider web. Any one out there who can give me a clue? I am ready to clean the windows located at the City Gates.

I am playing the game in the more difficult mode -- which may be the reason I am a bit lost.

elde
Catfish
Catfish
1,597 Posts

Dust Cloth for Windows at City Gate????

[Post New]by elde on Oct 7, 11 9:53 AM
pgillenw wrote:Seems the dust cloth should have been given to me after I completed the HOS scene that contained the hidden acorn embedded in the spider web. Any one out there who can give me a clue? I am ready to clean the windows located at the City Gates.

I am playing the game in the more difficult mode -- which may be the reason I am a bit lost.

I have the exact same problem, also playing in difficult mode and no dust cloth was given to me after playing the H0 scene. My windows are wet (bucket with water ) and are waiting to be cleaned with the cloth. Have been going back and forth..nothing sigh sigh!!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:Dust Cloth for Windows at City Gate????

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 7, 11 10:24 AM
Do you realise that you need 2 lots of water?

Highlight to read.

The second bucket of water, you will get from the statue after you have fixed the water flow.
Whe you have filled the bucket, pull away and do a H0 scene underneath the statue.

Hope that this helps

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Oct 7, 11 12:35 PM
Yes, Two buckets of water is needed at two different locations. The first bucket used already and got the potable bucket of water and already used on the Gate windows.

That darn Dust Cloth is not there. I have created another profile and playing the game in the casual mode. Perhaps the evasive Cloth will appear.

I love the game hopefully will be able to play it all or the bug will be fixed and a new build created. I certainly would not mind downloading again.

elde
Catfish
Catfish
1,597 Posts

[Post New]by elde on Oct 7, 11 12:59 PM
I got it, I got it!! The darn dust cloth I mean..there is another H0 at the right of the statue at the cemetary ..just go with your arrow slightly to the right and an eye will appear, click..and there is the H0 and then you'll get your cloth...very clean windows now (never knew I was such a good window cleaner )

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Oct 7, 11 8:33 PM
You were so right. Thanks for your tip. I am off and running enjoying the game.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Oct 7, 11 8:44 PM
Let me also say that I love it when a game stumps me the little 's. Makes the make even more interesting and enjoyable. Good for them

Go to: