sephira1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

the cows take forever to make milk

[Post New]by sephira1 on Oct 7, 11 10:51 PM
i had 10 cows but could never get milk..it is hard too get enough to make 9 cheese
when your cows take forever to make any milk.. please fix this as otherwise i really like this game alot

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:the cows take forever to make milk

[Post New]by oldyafer on Oct 9, 11 9:30 AM
Do you have enough water and clover? I only have four and I am doing fine.

psantoso
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by psantoso on Oct 11, 11 8:06 PM
Yes, i have same problem with the cows. I have eight, and 3 cheese machine, each level i tried save the cheese for near by the final, and buy from the traders any cheese or milk available. I need to played couple levrl to filled up and restock the machine.

sabake
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by sabake on Oct 13, 11 7:10 AM
I think I have found at least partial solution to his problem, that works at least for me. I hope this can help you too.

The bug with super expensive seeds and cows not producing milk seems to occur when you restart the level without completing it (or if you progress normally on advanced levels).

The solution that I've found is to completely quit the game and restart it again. (No need to restart game manager). The seeds are back at their normal prices and cows are productive again as well. But the bug occurs again immediately as you restart the level in the middle. Then just restart the game again.

Hope it helps.

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 7:12:37 AM PST

[Post New]by Sussannahrose on Oct 29, 11 7:03 AM
I have found if the cows are not producing milk quickly enough simply sell them all and replace (buy) new ones. The new ones seem to start giving milk fairly soon after purchasing and if they become slow, I sell them again. Same with the goats if they don't produce their fleece quickly. The timer stops while you're doing this.

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Jun 5, 14 5:45 AM
I agree, sometimes the only way to get them to milk again is to sell them all and replace them since you don't lose any money that way.

Another thing that helps is to have at least 2 water troughs (3 is better), a square of clover for every cow, another square for every goat, and another square for every full (4) chicken coop. Example, 6 cows, 4 goats and 2 full chicken coops (8 chickens) should have at least 10 clovers. Keep everyone''s water full and replant dead clover ASAP.

Go to: