Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:Out of Your Mind - Released on April 10, 2007

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jul 13, 10 6:02 AM
The Out of Your Mind game put things in perspective for me as to why my brain behaves like it does. I have too many Nega-Tics running loose. See, mods! Told you I couldn't help it.

From the creators of Diner Dash comes a timed game where you, an employee of Blissful Brain holistic luxury spa, must clean the minds of spa guests. It's pretty basic using the mouse to draw a line connecting and looping same color Nega-Tics removing them. Sounds easy, right? Yeah, what I thought too. Not so as you progress. The Nega-Tics spawn quicker and in different colors which are not to be included in a single color loop. And they get p.o.'d big time if ignored and will explode. Hmmm, explains the migraines I get maybe.

It's a cute and somewhat fun premise for a game. Especially, if you have a masochistic streak in you. Personally, not my thang when it comes to games. After the half hour of play, I could use a visit to a Blissful Brain holistic luxury spa.

timbermoon
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Out of Your Mind - Released on April 10, 2007

[Post New]by timbermoon on Nov 2, 12 9:36 PM
I loved the adorable graphics and the retro feel, so I decided to try it. At first, it frustrated me mightily, because I wasn't doing it right. I was trying to draw lines around the Nega-Tics instead of through them to make the loops, and it wasn't working for me. Once I realized my mistake, I started having a great time.

This game is charming, original, and fast-paced. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a challenging game with a unique flavor.

Go to: