Can't pick up the clippers

[Post New]by grmitchell on Oct 8, 11 8:51 AM
Ok.... I need to pick up the clippers in the shed to get the file to finish the key.....

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

Re:Can't pick up the clippers

[Post New]by barbee44 on Oct 13, 11 6:57 PM
I'm stuck here too. The hint circles a pocket of the tool belt but I don't see any clippers... Please help someone. I hate when I can't finish a game. WT is no help at all.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Nov 13, 11 3:16 PM
I have two things missing in this scene - the tweezers and the clippers. I'm being shown the pocket on the tool belt and the cabinet with sliding door in the upper left of the scene. This is very frustrating to not be able to get the items.

Edit: spoiler: There are two slide-outs

Edited on 11/13/2011 at 3:47:28 PM PST

serenity7x
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by serenity7x on Aug 29, 12 9:09 AM

hi ...i am desparate!! this is the 2nd time i am playing this game, got up to the epilogue, and got into the shed by the stables. and BOTH times i played the game, i play the hos in the shed, and the clippers just are NOT in the toolbelt in the HOS. i click on the hint, and the owl circles a space on the little toolbelt in the hos, but there is nothing there.

what to do? i would love to be aable to finish this game,love the game, but am good and stuck.

can you please help me? anyone else have this problem?

thank you
serenity7x

serenity7x
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by serenity7x on Aug 29, 12 9:39 AM
oh...i forgot to mention that i uninstalled and reinstalled the game thinking that might do it[help], but it didnt.

frodolita
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by frodolita on Jan 18, 13 6:39 PM
I am stuck with the same two items above mentioned. Anyone have any success?

Lotus256
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Lotus256 on Feb 20, 13 12:27 PM
To get the tweezers click on the blue square top left of the screen and pull down on the handle. Click on the end of the cupboard the tool belt is on should be able to pull out a drawer to get the clippers.. Look at the walkthrough picture for referance. Hope this helps!

Go to: