florida level 9.a ak hill

tycoon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

florida level 9.a ak hill

[Post New]by tycoon1 on Oct 8, 11 9:34 AM
hiya olease can anyone help i have the last mission to do befor ive completed this mission which is imcome of 5,000 ive upgraded all buildings and trucks cannot buy anymore trucks and can only get as far as 4100 income would be very happy if someone could give me advice as ive spent 5hours trying over and over but cant get there.

Lisa_111
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:florida level 9.a ak hill

[Post New]by Lisa_111 on Oct 8, 11 10:17 AM
I think you have to have upgraded the Paint factory. I also followed these recommendations:

Construct Paper Factory near the Sawmill
Construct Recycling Plant between Oil Derrick and the Garage
Connect all your buildings with a road
Buy a truck and route it from the Sawmill to the Paper Factory
Upgrade truck to the 2nd star
Upgrade Sawmill to the 2nd star
Don’t forget to buy a dump truck and route it to all buildings!
Construct Plastic Factory not far from the Oil Derrick
Buy a truck and route it from the Oil Derrick to the Plastic Factory
Buy a truck and route it from the Recycling Plant to the Plastic Factory
Construct Paint Factory not far from other production buildings
Buy a truck and route it from the Oil Derrick to the Paint Factory
Build roads to Malabar, Geneva and Edgewater
Construct Fabric Factory
Buy two trucks and route them Paint and Paper Factories to Malabar
When you transport 5+ paint and paper to Malabar, re-route these trucks to Geneva
Buy a truck and start transporting cotton from Malabar
Buy a truck and start transporting wool from Geneva
Upgrade your Garage
Buy a truck and start transporting fabric from the Fabric Factory to Edgewater
Buy a truck and start transporting plastic from the Plastic Factory to Edgewater
Buy a truck and start transporting Oil from Edgewater to the Paint Factory
Keep upgrading everything till you get $5000 Daily Income

As soon as I went back and redid a level to get more invest points - and upped the paint factory it worked

tycoon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tycoon1 on Oct 8, 11 10:52 AM
thankyou will try this now

tycoon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tycoon1 on Oct 8, 11 11:34 AM
Lisa_111 wrote:I think you have to have upgraded the Paint factory. I also followed these recommendations:

Construct Paper Factory near the Sawmill
Construct Recycling Plant between Oil Derrick and the Garage
Connect all your buildings with a road
Buy a truck and route it from the Sawmill to the Paper Factory
Upgrade truck to the 2nd star
Upgrade Sawmill to the 2nd star
Don’t forget to buy a dump truck and route it to all buildings!
Construct Plastic Factory not far from the Oil Derrick
Buy a truck and route it from the Oil Derrick to the Plastic Factory
Buy a truck and route it from the Recycling Plant to the Plastic Factory
Construct Paint Factory not far from other production buildings
Buy a truck and route it from the Oil Derrick to the Paint Factory
Build roads to Malabar, Geneva and Edgewater
Construct Fabric Factory
Buy two trucks and route them Paint and Paper Factories to Malabar
When you transport 5+ paint and paper to Malabar, re-route these trucks to Geneva
Buy a truck and start transporting cotton from Malabar
Buy a truck and start transporting wool from Geneva
Upgrade your Garage
Buy a truck and start transporting fabric from the Fabric Factory to Edgewater
Buy a truck and start transporting plastic from the Plastic Factory to Edgewater
Buy a truck and start transporting Oil from Edgewater to the Paint Factory
Keep upgrading everything till you get $5000 Daily Income

As soon as I went back and redid a level to get more invest points - and upped the paint factory it worked

tycoon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tycoon1 on Oct 8, 11 11:37 AM
jist tried this three times but it just dont work out for me only get up to 3.500 daily income im so frustrated just dont know what to do ive followed the help you gave me step by step but nothing

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 8, 11 1:36 PM
I had trouble with that level too. I followed those instructions several times and the first few times I didn't even get close to 4000 income, let alone the required 5000.

In the end I did manage with a variation of those instructions. I first spent some time just focusing on the paper production, upgrading it to the max, gradually adding other things like the paint factory etc. I took my time upgrading each of the things I added and gradually adding the next thing, then the next.

Also, I didn't reroute the trucks from Malabar to Geneva but kept adding new trucks. Even when I had everything up and running and upgraded to the max I didn't get to 5000 income, so I added another plastic factory and sent new, fully upgraded trucks to it. That just tipped the balance for me.

tycoon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tycoon1 on Oct 8, 11 2:51 PM
reached faily incom 4,700 any more ideas please im getting desperate just got no idea what i could be doing wrong or missing thnks to u all

[Post New]by WaterWitch09 on Oct 8, 11 11:04 PM
This level is incredibly frustrating! I've tried and tried, played for hours now and I can't get my income anywhere close to $5,000. I can't even hit $4,000. I've followed the walkthrough exactly, tried every tip anyone has mentioned and it's not happening. I'm not sure what to do at this point, because I love the game and don't want to quit, but I canNOT get past this level!

tycoon1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by tycoon1 on Oct 8, 11 11:57 PM
thankyou those who are trying to help me in this mission im not giveing up as i love this game so when i do get through this mission i will let you know ok im going to now try the last help that was sent to me

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by PB2010 on Oct 9, 11 1:56 AM
THE SOLUTION.

Forgive me for shouting, but I wanted to get your attention.

I've gone back to Florida 13 now I've finished and replayed this (several times) to realise what you have to do to get the 5,000 .

It's all about layout. As it was, I hit 5,000 with just half my trucks upgraded and half my production services from two star to three star, and 11 minutes in, so this clearly worked for me.

Right above to the Malabar Marina you should have:
Paper Factory.
Recycle Centre.
With a road coming down from the wood factory to the paper factory.
A road underneath the two factories to a centre road (coming down from the garage to the Railway station).

Right next to Edgewater Airport you should have
Paint factory
Plastic factory
Fabric factory.

Nothing adjacent to the railway factory or in the centre of the screen.

Throughout the game upgrade when you've got the money. Make sure to have two, two-star dumpsters; two cars from the paper factory and paint factories; two cars coming from the Oil Derrick and a fire station. You should have the maximum number of cars available (e.g. a 3-star garage).

Hopefully this will work for you. If not, I'll put down a more exactly instruction of sequence as well.

Edited on 10/09/2011 at 1:57:49 AM PST

Mystic_cam
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Mystic_cam on Oct 9, 11 5:05 AM
No I followed this and still only got about 3,500, more detailed instructions would be appreciated.

Other suggestions, make sure ALL trucks are working, seems to be the only way that you make the 5,000.

Another thread suggested you only collect wood and waste until you have about 100 stored in a paper mill and 100 oil collected in a paint factory, worked but not in expert time for me. At least I can go forward.....

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by PB2010 on Oct 9, 11 7:50 AM
Hey there

I've since established that because I bought the game directly from G5e that perhaps I have a different version - since nobody can get passed from Florida 13, it's probably a reasonable conclusion.

That said, the layout system worked well for me - and trust me I tried all sorts of alternatives (which on the service appeared logical). Thus, if the layout solution for you isn't working, then maybe it's because I didn't buy from BFG.

Initially I regretted this decision, but lately I'm starting to wonder if there hasn't been an adminstrative error and BFG are paying the consequence.

Best wishes.

maarja0
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by maarja0 on Oct 9, 11 1:27 PM
I also struggled with this level, tried the different suggestions here and nothing worked... (although the layout given above was good, I think)
What did it for me was this - when I already had everything functioning and upgraded completely, I stopped all cars for a moment (cancelled the routes). And when most of the factories had a bit of resources gathered, I put the cars back to work. That way, none of them was waiting and I got the goal even before I managed to put all cars back. (also, it was on expert time, which I didn't even hope to accomplish)
I hope someone will find my solution helpful.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 18, 11 8:34 AM
I'm still stuck on this one and am struggling to understand the game mechanics that contribute to the Daily Income.

I just tried removing and then reassigning all the Trucks and my Daily Income shot up to £4800 but then plummeted straight down again to £3500. i suspect it may be to do with Trucks waiting for resources.

Anyone got any more insight please?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 19, 11 3:28 AM
Finally managed to get through this but not on Expert.

I think the key to getting the £5000 Daily Income is having all your supply chains working optimally (duh!).

This is not as easy as it sounds due to the duplicate supply chains - Oil for Plastics and Paint, Recycling for Plastics and Paper, then Paper and Paint for the Marina and Rail Station.

Also, my Fabric Factory can only be upgraded to One Star, so only generates 2 Fabrics at a time maximum (I countered this by having 2 trucks from Fabric Factory to the Airport so for every maximum load of 4 Cotton and 4 Wool, I generated 2 Flights).

I intend to come back to this one once I get the Fabric Factory upgrade...

[Post New]by liveforsnow247 on Oct 22, 11 5:33 PM
Tip: You need to build up a significant amount of oil to the paint factory. (50 Oils) Cut off the trucks distributing paint, and allow the oil to build up in the paint factory. Once there is a ton of oil, reroute your paint trucks accordingly. You can do the same to recycling as well. (100 Recycles) I did this and FINALLY beat the level.

Edited on 10/22/2011 at 6:00:51 PM PST

[Post New]by paleypei on Oct 22, 11 6:26 PM
I was having a tough time on this one as well.....and I followed the instructions. Thanks for the walkthrough! Without which I don't think I could pass this level.

The key points of getting through this level:

- Placement of the factories nearer to the Marina and Airport
- Building a few Fountains...(Ironically it helped!!!!!)

[Post New]by magentamom on Oct 27, 11 8:35 PM
Oh, my gosh, took weird mix of all of these, and I still didn't get expert. But sheesh. I'll take the ability to move on as plenty win. This level was pure evil.

[Post New]by kpeel79 on Oct 31, 11 11:59 PM
This level had me really frustrated, as I could only get my income to $4500. After looking at various forums, I finally came up with a winning formula. Hope this helps others.

1. Build Recycling Plant and Paper Factory below the Sawmill
2. Build a road from Garage down to factories and across to Oil Derrick
3. Buy a truck and route from Sawmill to Paper Factory (upgrade all to 1st star)
4. Buy a dumpster and add Oil Derrick, Paper Factory & Sawmill to route
5. Buy a truck (upgrade to 1st star) and route from Recycling Plant to Paper Factory
6. Build roads from Malabar to Geneva, straight down from Garage to Geneva, from Oil Derrick down and left to Edgewater, and from Edgewater right and down to Geneva
7. Build Plastic Factory, Fabric Factory, Paint Factory and another Recycling Plant right next to Edgewater (upgrade all to 1st star)
8. Buy a dumpster and add new factories to route (including 2nd Recycling Plant)
9. Buy 2 trucks; route both from Oil Derrick - 1 to Plastic Factory, other to Paint Factory
10. Buy a truck and route from new Recycling Plant to Plastic Factory
11. Upgrade everything to 2nd star
12. Wait for Paint and Paper to build up (5+) before transporting to Malabar & Geneva
13. Upgrade Garage
14. Buy 4 trucks (upgrade all to 2nd star)
15. 2 trucks route from Paper Factory, then 1 to Malabar and other to Geneva
16. 2 trucks route from Paint Factory, then 1 to Malabar and other to Geneva
17. Build enough Tech Stations so they cover your roads
18. Build a Fire Station
19. Wait for Cotton & Wool to build up (5+) before transporting to Fabric Factory
20. Upgrade Garage
21. Buy 2 trucks (upgrade to 2nd star)
22. Route 1 truck from Malabar to Fabric Factory and 1 from Geneva to Fabric Factory
23. Wait for Fabric & Plastic to build up (5+)
24. Buy 2 trucks (upgrade to 2nd star)
25. Route 1 truck from Plastic Factory to Edgewater and 1 from Fabric Factory to Edgewater
26. Buy 1 truck (upgrade to 2nd star) and route from Edgewater to Paint Factory

After all this should have over $5000 income (worked for me twice doing it this way). Need to upgrade factories to match truck upgrades.
You won't get expert doing it this way, but I was just happy to get through it.

Peachy1969
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Peachy1969 on Dec 3, 11 6:23 AM
Thankyou so much for that walkthrough, I had been playing this level for just over a week and was about to put a hammer through the screen. Not only did I complete this level using your guide, but I finished in gold time too!
Many thanks x

Go to: