Lost Pharaoh's Treaure: The Lost Tomb

[Post New]by sandin on Jan 9, 09 2:50 PM
I am unable to solve Clue #6 - I cannot match the three sections of the clock ?? so that I can open the casket and get the Blue Gem. Also, where is the octogon shape item? I have been stuck on this page for three days. HELP !!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Lost Pharaoh's Treaure: The Lost Tomb

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 9, 09 3:44 PM
Hi Sandin- welcome to the forums!

BLUE GEM – press the symbols on the wall in this order – 2 feathers, 2 beetles, snake, 1 feather, one beetle.

TREASURE- place the blue gem in the ceiling, upper left. This will shine on three symbols. Turn the outer ring to the cow, the next ring to the jar and the center ring to lips(?). Place the blue gem in the center of the wheel. Click on the treasure.

[Post New]by silverlash on Jan 9, 09 3:46 PM
I can't get the sand to come done the wall to open the hatch to the lost tomb. Since you are there how did you do it? I have opened the sand trail going both ways (one at a time) but the sand won't drop. Do I need to do something to start the sand to fall? I have been on this for 3 days also.
Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 9, 09 3:48 PM
silverlash wrote:I can't get the sand to come done the wall to open the hatch to the lost tomb. Since you are there how did you do it? I have opened the sand trail going both ways (one at a time) but the sand won't drop. Do I need to do something to start the sand to fall? I have been on this for 3 days also.
Thanks

hi Silverlash welcome to the forums!

Lizziek posted a diagram here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/16107.page

[Post New]by silverlash on Jan 10, 09 11:36 AM
I found it and thanks. I do like this game

silverlash

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 09 10:02 PM
silverlash wrote:I found it and thanks. I do like this game

silverlash

You're very welcome! Glad you are enjoying the game!

Go to: