Be Rich Level 34

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

Be Rich Level 34

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 9, 09 3:25 PM
I have not figured out how to get the expert on this level and was wondering if anyone has.

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,224 Posts

Re:Be Rich Level 34

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Jan 9, 09 3:34 PM
I don't recall which level that is. I must be suffering from CRS.

soymocha
Shark
Shark
11,574 Posts

[Post New]by soymocha on Jan 9, 09 4:11 PM
Hey paints, it's the one where you need to get 300 population. I can finish it, just not with expert. Do you remember it now or do I need to come into the cafe and explain it more..LOL

icistarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by icistarr on Jan 12, 09 2:14 PM
Any help on this one yet? I give up when I don't make Expert LOL!

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Jan 12, 09 3:53 PM
icistarr, I finally finished 31 in expert level, thanks for the tips.

Here goes your tips for level 34.

You need 7 apartments, 2 of them 3 star and the rest 2 star.

Build an apartment on the top left of HQ. Now leave two slots for workshop and build another apartment on the right. Here is a trick: delete two slots of the road at the bottom the two slots that you intentionally left empty. It doesn't break the transportation. When you do that you have two 2X2 slots. Build a workshop on top and a shop underneath.

You have to buy one of the mansions on the bottom right of the screen, and preferrably the one on the left. So as soon as it is on sale and you have enough cash you should buy it. It depends purely on luck when you can buy it and it is critical for final success. This may change the order of actions explained below.

Delete all the decorations.

Try to build a second shop as soon as possible. A profitable one can be achieved if you are able to buy the mansion on the left. You can again demolish the road underneath the right mansion and two more slots towards left. You again save two 2X2 slots where you can build a workshop and a shop on top of each other. Don't build that workshop right away, you will need that when you build other apartments.

If you have already bought the mansion on the left, demolish it as it is standing on premium land. Build two apartments side by side. You can build another one on top of the right mansion, where you deleted a park (or statue, I don't remember which).

So now you have 5 apartments.

Next step (or if you still couldn't get the left mansion do this before the above step) is to build an apartment to the remaining slot on top right of HQ. You can place another workshop to the right across the road where you have deleted a fountain.
Extend the road on the top most slot and there you can build your final 2 more apartments. Remember you have to get 5 of them 2 stars and 2 of them 3 stars.

As usual keep track of sales as you will need alot of cash for upgrades. Buying the right mansion on the bottom of the screen early helps a lot, as the apartments generate much more cash.

Good Luck!

ps. I'm now stuck on 38! Any help or tip can save my eyes

icistarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by icistarr on Jan 12, 09 4:19 PM
Thanks! I'm off to try! Best of luck on Level 38, and be sure to post hints if/when you get it

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Jan 12, 09 4:51 PM
Oops missed something that you may catch anyway: you have to connect the bottom right road to the upper one from the left side of the left mansion if you want to build the second shop!

icistarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by icistarr on Jan 12, 09 5:01 PM
Chica, this isn't working for me LOL! I have 7 apts. as you said, but I still only have 289 as a population! Grrrr! Those bottom mansions only come up for sale when I don't have the cash, and they're gone by the time I do

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Jan 12, 09 5:29 PM
Have you upgraded 5 of them to 2 stars and 2 of them to 3 stars ? That should work. Getting that mansion is a pain like the shop in 31. You have to play over and over again to hit the chance.

icistarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by icistarr on Jan 12, 09 5:45 PM
Yeah, I've tried over and over... I reckon it's just timing... I won't give up!

icistarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by icistarr on Jan 12, 09 6:46 PM
Blah! LOL! I got it on the turn of day 20... I had to have 8 apts. total to get it though.

icistarr
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by icistarr on Jan 12, 09 7:36 PM
Finally! Talk about timing and the one mansion making it down to less than $50k! Still took me 8 apts. with almost all built up to 3 stars! Thanks again though Phoebe, cause I was lost for a long time without your tips

renasmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by renasmom on Jan 13, 09 5:25 AM
how do you get enough money to build up all of those apts. The best i can do is about 4-5 apts built up with the stars, 2-3 on them and a couple of shops and i run out of time and not enough money! UGH! help please.

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Jan 13, 09 6:50 AM
Phoebe

I have been trying to build this up for a while and I think you have really helped. My daughter who 5 really helped me and someone give the rest of the to help me get ahead the previous level. I didn't realize these forums were here to help! I am usually to busy being a Mom to just sit and finish a game! Now I will keep my eyes on these forums cool!

Lisrose
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lisrose on Jan 13, 09 3:03 PM
I didn't end up buying any existing structures - if you blow away the landscaping you can sneak an apartment in between the two lower mansions, one to the far right on the middle level and two to the right of the upper level houses. I played a bit with the roads to make space for 3 stores then just clicked as fast as the money came in.

jugglins
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by jugglins on Jan 13, 09 8:24 PM
ok I had a different approach and it worked just fine i finished early.

I kept building apts 2*s and selling them and using the money to build more apts I did have to move roads and delete decorations but it worked and i finished on day 16

oh and don't forget to use the hurry up button to get it done fast to move on to the next one

I never bought any existing structures and I ended up with a couple of apts that I didn't need to upgrade.

[Post New]by rodeohounddogg on Jan 14, 09 4:43 PM
Hey, has anybody finished the game and gotten all of the trophies? I cant get the trophy for most luxurious home. Does anyone know how to do this? I finished the game , but cant get this trophy. Help!!!

alinarouge
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by alinarouge on Jan 15, 09 6:25 AM
Here is important HOW to start.

I replay the level so as to show you HOW I started finding a "trick" and space.

Pay attention at the road on the right of the first upper shop on the left, below the apt. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this can help....

Alina.

Edited on 04/16/2010 at 8:40:30 AM PST

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jan 26, 09 7:17 PM
alinarouge wrote:Here is important HOW to start.

I replay the level so as to show you HOW I started finding a "trick" and space.

Pay attention at the road on the right of the first upper shop on the left, below the apt. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this can help....

Alina.

Please explain how you're placing the workshop next to the HQ....

eta: I figured out how to get the workshop next to the HQ....

Still working on this level.... all hints welcome! got up to 251 population out of 300....

Edited on 04/16/2010 at 8:40:43 AM PST

tayz81
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by tayz81 on Feb 4, 09 5:17 PM
I have got it down to 21 days... I've finished the game, but I'm going back over the ones I haven't made expert in... this is one of them!!

Another fast way to get cash is I upgrade my first two apartments asap to 3 stars, then sell them for around $260000, I use that money to buy more apartments etc. My income comes from 1 shop mainly, plus the apts before they sell. You don't have to own them to make the population - you just have to build them!!

I gotta get it down to 18 days... keep trying!

Go to: