Florida 'Pace' level 1 tried a gazillion times still can't get through it----

[Post New]by ladyjane777 on Oct 9, 11 8:33 PM
get all but the happiness rating wont improve. went as far as destroying houses once they were completely leveled up that seem to boost it. No farther than 2oo though. I'm usually not frustrated. Just want to get to the next level. Please help. From the looks of the forum questions the next level is hard too.

PB2010
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Florida 'Pace' level 1 tried a gazillion times still can't get through it----

[Post New]by PB2010 on Oct 9, 11 8:58 PM
Hi there

I've just replayed and here's what I did roughly.

Connected the pie chain up to the airport and upgraded all the trucks to two stars (to match the production units), and upgraded the pie factory and oil derrick to two stars.

Bought a dumpster and connected it to the pie chain only.

De-routed all the buses so they went back to base. Then routed four the buses to the hotels and upgraded them to two stars.

I then upgraded the airport.

Upgraded the small hotel and later, when I had the money, the large one. I then upgraded the pie chain (but not the factory) and the oil derrick to three stars, and their respective trucks.

I destroyed the small hotel in the south. Upgraded the airport again and the buses, and then the small hotel only. I then added the last two remaining buses to the hotels, upgrading them to three stars.

Built tech centres whenever required.

So then I had six buses on three stars, a three star airport and small hotel, a two star medium hotel. This was enough to way surpass the visitor rating.

In front of the small and medium hotel I built a club/restaurant. I then sent three of the buses (one from small hotel, two from medium) to the nearest club, and sent the other three to the club just a bit further west of that.

I then upgraded the part of the town (near the mill) that had a busstop and a good number of houses around it. I then bought a bus, ugraded to three stars. And then added a museum behind the mill (clearing some of the trees) and extended the road.

I upgraded the bus stop again this time to three stars, and then added another three star bus.

Then near the airport, there's a small cluster of houses. So I upgraded them and added a three star bus and sent it to the club.

I then built a park next to the hotels and that was that.

Edited on 10/09/2011 at 8:59:36 PM PST

Poem123
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Florida 'Pace' level 1 tried a gazillion times still can't get through it----

[Post New]by Poem123 on Oct 9, 11 11:03 PM
Awesome reply PB2010!

The first thing I did was reroute all the buses. 1 bus air to 1st hotel, 1 bus air to 2nd hotel, 1 bus to club + 3rd hotel, 1 bus to mall.

Purchase 3 more buses. 1 bus to restaurant. Build a gym and theater if available. One bus to each from closest stop, otherwise send to existing venues. (The key is shortest travel distance which is why i build new venues.)

Make sure all truck routes are connected. When you mouseover any building, do you see green ticks?

Upgrade EVERYTHING. Airport, bus stops, buses. trucks, recycling, everything.

Go make a coffee, let the dog out, check on the kids.

Win.

Edited on 10/09/2011 at 11:04:19 PM PST

[Post New]by ladyjane777 on Oct 10, 11 7:46 PM
LOL How did you know. Dogs , kids , coffee. I figures it out from the 'just a couple tips' posting. not expert but it did the trick. Thanks all.

[Post New]by dru_cella on Jan 14, 13 10:27 PM
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Feb 26, 13 5:44 PM
Why can you buy medium hotel but can't place it anywhere

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Feb 28, 13 1:49 PM
Hi - you can buy a Medium Hotel but you don't need to. If you really want to, you can destroy the Small Hotel near the Club and some of the Trees and Road to create enough space.

[Post New]by Tiddleypom on Mar 3, 13 3:35 PM
PB2010 wrote:Hi there

I've just replayed and here's what I did roughly.

Connected the pie chain up to the airport and upgraded all the trucks to two stars (to match the production units), and upgraded the pie factory and oil derrick to two stars.

Bought a dumpster and connected it to the pie chain only.

De-routed all the buses so they went back to base. Then routed four the buses to the hotels and upgraded them to two stars.

I then upgraded the airport.

Upgraded the small hotel and later, when I had the money, the large one. I then upgraded the pie chain (but not the factory) and the oil derrick to three stars, and their respective trucks.

I destroyed the small hotel in the south. Upgraded the airport again and the buses, and then the small hotel only. I then added the last two remaining buses to the hotels, upgrading them to three stars.

Built tech centres whenever required.

So then I had six buses on three stars, a three star airport and small hotel, a two star medium hotel. This was enough to way surpass the visitor rating.

In front of the small and medium hotel I built a club/restaurant. I then sent three of the buses (one from small hotel, two from medium) to the nearest club, and sent the other three to the club just a bit further west of that.

I then upgraded the part of the town (near the mill) that had a busstop and a good number of houses around it. I then bought a bus, ugraded to three stars. And then added a museum behind the mill (clearing some of the trees) and extended the road.

I upgraded the bus stop again this time to three stars, and then added another three star bus.

Then near the airport, there's a small cluster of houses. So I upgraded them and added a three star bus and sent it to the club.

I then built a park next to the hotels and that was that.

[Post New]by Tiddleypom on Mar 3, 13 3:37 PM
Thank you PB2010 This worked perfectly and set my strategy for future levels, thanks for your time - sorry I messed the post up a bit

Perry, florida

[Post New]by BostonButterfly on Apr 26, 13 5:48 AM
PLEASE HELP!!!! I have restarted Perry 5 times and followed the spoiler EXACTLY it been 2 weeks and I can't get any response from anyone. Giving up

[Post New]by chickadee11500 on Jun 16, 13 4:58 AM
Thanks for the ideas but wanted to know about the spoiler..what if you cannot upgrade the hotels as the options have not come available yet? I have gotten to the printing factory on the buildings and the club on the other list and no further even though I have about 10K points to invest on improvements. Is there something wrong with my game or what do I need to do to unlock further options on my upgrades?

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 17, 13 8:03 AM
chickadee11500 wrote:Thanks for the ideas but wanted to know about the spoiler..what if you cannot upgrade the hotels as the options have not come available yet? I have gotten to the printing factory on the buildings and the club on the other list and no further even though I have about 10K points to invest on improvements. Is there something wrong with my game or what do I need to do to unlock further options on my upgrades?

Hi - you don' t need to upgrade the Hotels to get the Visitor Rating needed and you have done all the improvements you can at this level so there's nothing wrong!

[Post New]by Claireagm on Mar 10, 14 12:20 AM
Finally finished 'Pace'! 72 and a half minutes it took me! My advice - keep tinkering with your bus routes to get the right combination for 400 happiness.

Go to: