crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Vulgar abbreviation

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Oct 9, 11 11:33 PM
Anybody else notice a particular abbreviation for one of the undersea organizations in this game? The name starts with "Mother's Institute" and the rest was blocked by a box that needed to be clicked OK. After clicking, the article underneath it with the above phrase disappeared as the scene changed. The other two words in the phrase would begin with "L" and "F", to make the abbreviation, which in real life is the abbreviation of an extremely vulgar phrase. Maybe the Russians who developed this game didn't know this, but it shouldn't be a family-oriented game.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Vulgar abbreviation

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 27, 12 1:54 PM
crowtrobot wrote:Anybody else notice a particular abbreviation for one of the undersea organizations in this game? The name starts with "Mother's Institute" and the rest was blocked by a box that needed to be clicked OK. After clicking, the article underneath it with the above phrase disappeared as the scene changed. The other two words in the phrase would begin with "L" and "F", to make the abbreviation, which in real life is the abbreviation of an extremely vulgar phrase. Maybe the Russians who developed this game didn't know this, but it shouldn't be a family-oriented game.

I have to say that you've lost me on your above comment -- even with your statement, I can't figure out what vulgar word that you're trying to infer; maybe it's just me as I RARELY use vulgarity as I've never seen the sense of lowering my standards to express myself. People around me COMPLETELY understand my meaning when I speak -- whether they like my comment(s) or not.

MEnr56

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:Vulgar abbreviation

[Post New]by Laflamme on Sep 27, 12 2:12 PM
PM sent.

[Post New]by picesgrl19 on Jun 23, 13 10:22 AM
I'm lost too...

[Post New]by ladyorduno on Jul 24, 13 10:34 AM
It is referring to an acronym from the movie "American Pie".

Go to: