Sevier Utah- Level 9 (Income 3600) Expert Help

[Post New]by fullafaith2 on Oct 10, 11 1:56 AM
I have finally competed this level in about 19 mins, but have no idea how to get my Income up to 3600 in the expert time. I upgrade my houses, build more houses & roads nearby so I end up having 2 bus stops (as I get more income), have 4 buses going to the original bus stop and 2 office buildings which I have upgraded & I also buy the fountain to help with my environmental rating.

I have tried this level many times trying different strategies, but have no clue how to do this level quicker for the expert time. Any help, suggestions, or walkthrough would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Poem123
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

Re:Sevier Utah- Level 9 (Income 3600) Expert Help

[Post New]by Poem123 on Oct 10, 11 6:04 AM
This is how I do it. I end up with income well over required within expert time.

Near the original bus stop/residential area, I put an office block as close as possible and reroute a bus directly between them. Upgrade bus and bus stop, and add a bus for every 40 people.

Near the original office building I add a new bus stop and housing. Upgrade also and run buses directly between them.

The idea is to keep your buses as full as possible and the DISTANCE as SHORT AS POSSIBLE (this is key). The more people, the more income.

Buses should only have 2 stops: 1 bus stop + 1 office building each.

Good luck.

[Post New]by fullafaith2 on Oct 10, 11 8:09 AM
Thanks a bunch for the help! I finally got the expert ! I had gotten it down to 12:28, which was 3 secs after the expert time before reading your post. Afterwards, I had no problems getting the expert designing the 2 seperate areas as you suggested. Will be a great tip for future levels as well.

[Post New]by Nailbiter on Oct 21, 11 10:09 PM
Thank you so so much! I have been stuck for a long time. I knew the clue was in the buses but couldn't figure out how. THANKS!!!!

[Post New]by chapter2624 on Oct 24, 11 3:59 AM
I have the income and population requirements. My bus stops are right near the offices. But..my workforce teeters constantly between 296-299. I can't get it to 300. HELP???

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 24, 11 4:16 AM
chapter2624 wrote:I have the income and population requirements. My bus stops are right near the offices. But..my workforce teeters constantly between 296-299. I can't get it to 300. HELP???

Have you tried upgrading your offices?

[Post New]by chapter2624 on Nov 6, 11 7:48 AM
My offices are upgraded but work force still teeters between 296-299. Frustrated!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 6, 11 12:39 PM
Make sure that your offices combined can hold more than 300 people.

Make your bus routes short, and only have them stop at 1 bus stop and 1 office, nothing else. Upgrade your buses only when there are enough people at the bus stop to fill the bus: there is no point in sending 2 red buses to a stop when there are only 30 people at a stop. So upgrade your bus stops first, then add more buses.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Nov 6, 11 2:05 PM
All good tips above.

I just made it on Expert by:

Building a new Small Office on the outside edge of the Bus Stop zone (the existing Small Office is too far from the Bus Stop).

Routing Buses from the Bus Stop to the new Small Office and upgrading them in line with upgrading the existing Houses and building new Large Houses (don't forget to route the Dump Truck to them).

Build a Fountain to keep your Environment above the Yellow and Red zones so your population keeps growing.

Also, keep upgrading your new Small Office to the max

Bus 1 - buy then upgrade when 20 people
Bus 2 - buy and upgrade when 40 people
Bus 3 - buy and upgrade when 60 people
Upgrade all Buses when 90 people
Bus 4 - buy and upgrade x2 when 120 people
Upgrade all Buses when 160 people

Your new Small Office will max out at 250 Job Rating.

Build a Bus Stop so that the original Small Office is on the edge of its zone.
Build 5 Large Houses (30 people).

Buy and route a Bus from the new Bus Stop to the original Small Office and upgrade the Bus twice.

This gave me the 300 Job Rating.

Hope that helps.

Go to: