spider kings web

[Post New]by nightshadesfal on Oct 10, 11 7:47 AM
finished all the town restoring. Cannot figure the web. need a solution..help please.

KTCamper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:spider kings web

[Post New]by KTCamper on Nov 14, 11 2:03 PM
Did you get the help you needed? I can't finish the last web either. It's the one where there is one snowy ball in the very bottom corner, and only 4 others of that color.

I'm too old to be this frustrated!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Nov 14, 11 8:00 PM
I can't remember all the moves, but here's what I remember (hopefully correctly):

The first move is on the left. You move a ball in the second row up and to the left. The result will make two matches and leave you with only one row of balls on the left side.

The second move is the ball one row above and (I think) one column to the right of the frozen stone - move it up.

The third match is a ball on the second row from the top. Move it up and left to make a match on the top row.

The fourth move is on the rightmost thread of the web, near the middle of what's left, but I don't remember exactly where. I think you move the ball down and left.

If I remember right you can complete the puzzle in 7 moves, maybe 6. And I think there is only one solution.

I hope that gets you started. Good luck!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 28, 12 5:19 PM

Use the hint button; I got stuck there in a couple of areas and had to undo moves until the hint button became available; of course, once I used it, the moves made better sense.

MEnr56

Go to: