Voodoo Whisperer- gator, ham and church

[Post New]by suzina on Oct 10, 11 11:55 AM
How do I get the ham to be soporific? Also, how do I get into the church? As I see it, I need to get the black candle, etc. to brew the potion inside the church, but can't get inside the church until I get the statue's head on, which I can't get from the alligator until I feed it the drugged ham! It's a catch 22 situation!

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:Voodoo Whisperer- gator, ham and church

[Post New]by vingilot on Oct 14, 11 5:43 PM
Check your spell book. Do you have the spell for the ham and the necessary ingredients?

[Post New]by TrumpetGirl1993 on Jan 5, 12 7:27 PM
What spell book? Where do I get it?

pcark5
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by pcark5 on Jan 7, 12 6:09 PM
You get the spell book after you repair the bridge with the wood from the swing

[Post New]by malltell4 on Jul 7, 12 11:52 AM
i already did tht and there are no spells besides the move spell and it wont work! how do i get the spell for the ham?

Edited on 07/07/2012 at 11:53:31 AM PST

[Post New]by GinGinB on Dec 24, 12 10:29 PM
You need the holy water in the church. I believe the church opened when I used a spell on the stone outside of it. Then you click on the mortar which is on the left hand sign, put the ham and holy water in it and then the ham comes out

[Post New]by GinGinB on Dec 25, 12 2:56 AM
Ooops, after you get the holy water you must look for a cork to keep the water from spilling.

[Post New]by catmando54 on Jun 27, 13 8:09 AM
How do I get into Church? Need to get rest ingredients so I can drug croc. The stone I moved was for Crypt. Can't get stone head, 'till I drug croc.

Go to: