bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Juliette's Fashion Empire technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 12, 11 12:12 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 12:59:58 AM PST

pia89
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Juliette's Fashion Empire technical issues here only

[Post New]by pia89 on Oct 12, 11 6:11 AM
I can`t enter the game. It keeps saying "Access violation at adress 004D101E in module 'Juliette`sFashionEmpire.exe'. Write of adress 00000074"
Any idea what to do?

jadanosh
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by jadanosh on Oct 12, 11 7:55 AM
I just finished downloading the game, and it says that the trial has expired. Any ideas?

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Oct 12, 11 10:25 AM
jadanosh wrote:I just finished downloading the game, and it says that the trial has expired. Any ideas?

What has worked for others before is (from smaller to bigger re-try):
Re-open the GM. - and/or -
Reboot the PC. - and/or -
Re-download and re-install the game.

If none of this works, you could still try to ask CS - green envelope there => - about this.

Good luck!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 12, 11 12:05 PM
Hey pia89, you may want to take a look at the following help article for some troubleshooting steps that might help:

Download a Trial Game

If you need any further assistance, as _DD_ has mentioned, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link). Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Reesmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Reesmom on Oct 12, 11 4:04 PM
I played the free trial of this game and had absolutely no problems. I was up to the 7th week of New York when I decided to buy the game. I bought it, installed it and, not only did I get set back to the beginning, I can't play the game. None of the furniture or dressing rooms or models show up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I tried restarting my computer and nothing worked.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 13, 11 12:58 AM
Hi fishies,

Good news! We now have a new PC build that fixes the following issue:

- The game will no longer switch to windowed mode automatically
- Fixed the "Exception" errors
- It is no longer possible to launch a second instance of the game.
- There is now a default player name in the player profile window instead of an empty line.
- The game now changes back to fullscreen mode after alt-tabbing.
- In World Map: when a new city is unlocked, there's now a "popping" fireworks effect.
- In Shop: when a new item is bought, similar popping effect is performed (but in smaller size).

If you would like to get this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game from your Purchase History.

The moderation team will now go ahead and lock this thread to avoid any confusion, but please post any new issues in the new tech thread HERE.

Thank you!

-bfgRhone

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 12:59:08 AM PST

Go to: