autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

What The F.A.C.E.S. CE Contains (Spoiler)

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Oct 12, 11 7:36 AM
This CE contains the following.

Wallpapers, six of them. They do not save to anyplace other than the screen that I can see, so once game is deleted, no more axcess to them.
Six Screens of concept art. You cannot save them at all.
Six tracks of music. Again, no saving of them at all, all you can do is play them while game is opened.
The bonus gameplay has twelve pages in the Strategy guide. (About the only frame of reference I can give) Timewise for me it took probably 45 min. to an hour to complete. The bonus game..... (Spoiler, please highlight below)
Dealt with what and why behind the father's starting the project. Dealt with the woman's personal guilt and the reason's behind the asylum.

The game left off like they would have a sequel. I rate this CE fair. I liked the bonus, but I must say that the extra's are limiting on what you can do with them. So the bonus gameplay will add to the story, but you can't save the extra's for your computer.

The strategy guide will save in place. (when you leave it it will be in the same place when you get back)

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:What The F.A.C.E.S. CE Contains (Spoiler)

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jan 2, 12 4:31 AM
Thank you for the info Autumn_Leaf, it helps a lot.

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Jun 15, 12 12:25 PM
Autumn_Leaf, thank you so much for spelling this out. I buy CEs for the wallpapers and concept art as well as the strategy guide and the bonus game. I use the wallpapers and concept art (if they let me save it!) with Jigsaws Galore to make jigsaw puzzles to play on my laptop. I hate it when they look available but they're not!

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Aug 30, 12 8:11 PM
Secret to keeping concept art and wallpaper: prt scrn button. Just hit the button, open a program like Microsoft Paint and paste the picture in. Select the artwork itself (to leave off your taskbar, etc that got copied with it), then paste it into a new document and save as a jpeg. Now uninstall the game. Problem solved.

Go to: