bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Mar 29, 16 4:42 PM
Hi cchrissykat,

eli173 is right. While the Forum Moderation Team is unable to assist with this via the Forums, you can definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your Dark Manor ID.

Just in case, here's a help article with steps on how to find that number:

Finding Your In-Game ID (Free to Play Games)

When writing in to Support, do make sure to reply to any emails you receive, even if they appear automated. This will ensure that one of our Reps will be able to contact you directly. If a reply is not received, the system will automatically close your request.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Her_Own_Self on May 7, 16 5:59 AM
LOG INTO FACEBOOK? I lost my games and get an error when I try to log in to Facebook to recover. ANY HELP APPRECIATED.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 10, 16 11:07 AM
Hi Her_Own_Self,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble logging into Facebook. The appropriate teams have been alerted of this issue that players are experiencing. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and will update the Forums if any information is known. If players would like to add information to the investigation, you can do so by reaching out to our Customer Support Team with your Dark Manor ID. Please see the link that bfgWaimea provided if you are having trouble locating that information.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

MrED1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by MrED1 on May 12, 16 6:30 PM
I to cannot join facebook. Just says can't connect. I can log into facebook with other games and apps and browser.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 16, 16 10:51 AM
Hi MrED1,

I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing the known issue with Facebook and Dark Manor. We appreciate your patience as the appropriate teams continue to investigate this issue. Rest assured, they are working hard to resolve this issue for the players. The Moderation Team will update the Forums for players if any new information is presented to us. If you would like to add your information to this investigation, feel free to contact our Customer Support Team with your Dark Manor ID. I'll include a help article below just in case:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by time_for_a_beer on Jun 15, 16 2:59 PM
Any news on the logging into facebook issue? Still a problem for me.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 16, 16 9:25 AM
Hi time_for_a_beer,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing the Facebook issue with this particular game. The Moderation Team continues to advocate for the players and request information regarding this issue. We apologize that we haven't received an update from the appropriate teams, but we will continue to reach out to them. You are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your manor ID following the steps in the help article above. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can and gather this data for the appropriate teams.

We greatly appreciate your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by time_for_a_beer on Jul 4, 16 8:27 AM
Twice (that I've noticed) when getting silver after summoning land, my silver count has gone up, and then right back down. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reddlass2
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by Reddlass2 on Jul 5, 16 6:10 AM
I just experienced the same thing, Opened three plots when silver came up they were 500,000 ish and they were added on then immediately taken away, I have 7 others due to open in 7 hrs, and I'm not sure I want to do it if the award is taken away.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jul 6, 16 5:51 PM
Hi time_for_a_beer and Reddlass2,

I wanted to stop in to address the issue you've been seeing in the game. I'm sorry to hear that your rewards have been disappearing! The steps in the help article I've included below may be able to help prevent this problem from occurring again. I suggest taking a look at the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Whenever someone see's something in the game disappear we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with their Manor ID. Our Reps are always happy to help as best they can, and are able to provide in-depth, customized assistance. In case it's needed, the following help article has steps for finding that ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Buddytrex
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by Buddytrex on Sep 30, 16 10:08 AM
There are ten new plots of land that have been opened. On my iPad, I can only get one of those plots to show a price and a buy key. I was able to zoom out on my PC and was allowed to purchase land, but I can't get the iPad to zoom out. Is there any solution to this problem? Thank you in advance for any help.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 7, 16 11:23 AM
Hi Buddytrex,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble accessing the extra plots of land in your game. You are correct that zooming out on the PC has been a great workaround. We apologize that at this time, players on the iOS may have difficulty accessing this section. For more information, see the following announcement:

Regarding the new plots of land- October 4, 2016

If any information is brought to the Moderation Team's attention regarding this issue, we will update the above thread.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Majed1 on Dec 26, 16 5:55 AM
Sound and music effects no longer work after i did update for my ipad to 10.2

is there any solution ?

regards and merry christmas

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 27, 16 2:09 PM
Hi Majed1,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing sound and music effects in your Dark Manor game. Thank you for letting us know that you have updated the software on your iPad. It is also highly recommended to refer to the troubleshooting steps in the following help article:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If issues persist, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team with your manor ID and device information. The support team has the tools to further assist. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 1:48:40 PM PST

[Post New]by ScarabCiarog on Mar 15, 17 3:34 PM
How do I change my avatar and screen name? I did not realize I would like the game so much. If i can't change them how do I start over, including FaceBook link, with a new avatar and screen name? Thx!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Mar 15, 17 4:27 PM
ScarabCiarog wrote:How do I change my avatar and screen name? I did not realize I would like the game so much. If i can't change them how do I start over, including FaceBook link, with a new avatar and screen name? Thx!

Yes this is a great game! You can change your name and avatar at any time, just tap on the name bar and the relevant window will come up. As for Facebook, you can try tapping on the relevant prompt but there's not much benefit to it (for details see "Can't log into FB " thread below). As for restarting the game, this is not possible (there's no way to delete a manor), but if you want you can start a second manor by tapping on CHANGE ACCOUNT. You can thus start as many manors as you want and play them all- even link them through the neighborhood function (see the "NEIGHORHOOD THREAD" for instructions) and send resources from one to the other. Finally, you can post your new name on the "DM INDEX" thread below to find new neighbors and exchange gifts. Happy gaming!

Edited on 03/15/2017 at 4:34:29 PM PST

Paintpots
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Change Facebook account Re:Post any Dark Manor iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by Paintpots on Apr 20, 17 11:24 AM
Wrong Facebook sign in. I need to change my FB account but can't figure out how to do so. Please help.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on May 1, 17 3:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response and for helping one another with any technical issues that were reported in the iOS version of Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery. Thank you eli173 for providing that assistance for signing in to a different manor and clarifying that you can change your name and avatar as well as how. I'm going to go ahead and provide some more clarifications here as well as how to reach our Technical Support Team if more assistance is necessary.

Paintpots, thanks for letting us know that there seems to be some trouble signing into the Facebook account you wanted to use to link to that manor. If you are still seeing trouble with the linked sign in, we definitely would like to help out further. Please get in touch with our Technical Support Team using the steps below.

For players who would like further assistance with this game or that are experiencing a technical issue that needs further troubleshooting, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Taaja
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Taaja on Jun 11, 17 7:27 PM
Hi, I am playing on a desktop PC windows 10. I have lost gold a few times but not as much as I have tonite, I noticed that 30 gold points were lost after I came back into the game screen from visiting and playing the blitz games. I don't know what happens but it just goes sometimes. It's been a while since I bought any gold because of this weird thing happening. Any clue as to what happens? My game is much slower now because I have to win my gold by leveling up and so on. I could just sit down and cry! All replies are welcome and Thanks. Dark Manor - 3183225

Edited on 06/11/2017 at 7:58:55 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 12, 17 8:27 AM
Hi Taaja,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this thread what is occurring in your game. I'm sorry to hear that items are missing from your game after you went back into the game screen. Since we don't have the tools to access your account or investigate this issue from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your manor ID. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to assist with this issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: