tamikami
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Bonus game

[Post New]by tamikami on Oct 12, 11 5:10 PM
I do not have the branches that spell out "play". When I check on extras, the music selections show up and there are no branches. Same thing when I click on art, and wallpaper. Do I need to do something else to access the bonus game?

Terry742
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Bonus game

[Post New]by Terry742 on Oct 23, 11 1:21 AM
I remember playing this bonus game before, but not with this game,

iamlindy
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by iamlindy on Nov 13, 11 4:07 PM
I seem to be having the same problem, can't find out where to click for the bonus section. I'll keep looking.....it's got to be there....but shouldn't it be easier to find!

mrwritesf
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mrwritesf on Dec 5, 11 9:43 PM
Tamikami, I had the same problem, but I had forgotten that I already played the bonus game, and apparently, the music unlocks only AFTER you play the bonus game. For some reason, you can't play the bonus game again--unless you play the main game again using a different name.

I'm gonna post to Tech Service--if you can play the main game again, why can't you play the bonus game again?

bel2kenny
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bel2kenny on Dec 9, 11 1:26 PM
I have the same problem somebidy help

[Post New]by tatiyana01 on Dec 13, 11 7:53 AM
I have had exactly the same problem, have played game twice and could not get the branches up at end of game to play bonus game. Do I have to have a different profile to be able to play bonus game, silly that you have to do that just to play bonus.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jun 24, 12 11:32 PM
When you finish the main game and click "Extras", the branches are across the middle of the screen. If you mouse over them, they highlight a bit and you can see that they spell "Play". Click on them.

Go to: