bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 13, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by banshee10 on Oct 13, 11 6:58 AM
Can anyone tell me when the game will be released in Germany? Estimation is quite difficult because you can't tell for sure - the MCFs, for example, usually takes three months, so do most of the other games, but there are also several ones which don't seem to come out at all (or half a year later), on the other hand Echoes of the Past was released the very same day. It varies!

I'd be fine with the original games, but payment is too complicated as I don't buy regularly and I am no member...(don't banish me please! )

(I'm only interested in CEs.)

franroe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by franroe on Oct 14, 11 3:27 AM
good game, just when you put parts in the puzzles it doenst accept them. so Im stuck at the same place.

TrickC56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by TrickC56 on Oct 14, 11 12:57 PM
Question...Please HELP!!! I have been enjoying this game, but am now stuck. I can not free the boy in the bedroom, because I don't have the wings to finish the terrors that are after him. In the winter scene, it tells me to do the box puzzle, I did that, then I take the lamp. I am then supposed to play an HOS. But there isn't one...so now I am suck, can't go further...what can I do!!!??????

[Post New]by yarnhooker on Oct 26, 11 8:24 AM
I'm at the puzzle behind the multi-armed skeleton. I have all the parts for the puzzle (iron ball, conductor, and lamp) but when I try to put them in place it says I can't use that there; it can't be used that way.......etc.

I am so frustrated. I've had to restart this game THREE times because of puzzles and HOS missing.

can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 26, 11 10:32 AM
Hi yarnhooker,

Did you make sure to add the instructions to the contraption (in the upper left corner)? This should start the mini-game. If you've already done this, it might be best to get in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can look into this and assist you further. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by TraceyH1011 on Nov 3, 11 10:01 PM
I too am having trouble finding the "wings"....is this possibly a tech problem? I went back to every scene...they haven't shown up! Oh dear, I'm really stuck.

[Post New]by Tergiz on Dec 22, 11 8:52 AM
TrickC56 wrote:Question...Please HELP!!! I have been enjoying this game, but am now stuck. I can not free the boy in the bedroom, because I don't have the wings to finish the terrors that are after him. In the winter scene, it tells me to do the box puzzle, I did that, then I take the lamp. I am then supposed to play an HOS. But there isn't one...so now I am suck, can't go further...what can I do!!!??????

I'm having the exact problem........Help!!!!

[Post New]by tammiec on Aug 25, 12 6:38 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:Hi yarnhooker,

Did you make sure to add the instructions to the contraption (in the upper left corner)? This should start the mini-game. If you've already done this, it might be best to get in touch with <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> so that our reps can look into this and assist you further. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Where do you find the instructions?

[Post New]by LISAJO46 on Aug 27, 12 6:50 PM
Hi! I am stuck in the graveyard! I did not get the water pipe from the boy in the bedroom HOG. the stragegy guide said I should have. What do I do now?

[Post New]by spotty1 on Aug 15, 13 8:18 PM
I don't know where I shoul be writing this, but I have a complaint. Just got to the end of " Haunted Halls Fears from Childhood " Collectors Edition.... where the man in the space suit was to go to confront Blackmore. then it cut out ,came up with and ERROR... SO I turned the game off. later turned it back on it started the bonus game. but I had to stop the game Now turned the game on to play the bonus one it has gone, I would like to finnish it so an you tell me where has it gone . I hate not finnishing a game . so PLEASE HELP.....

cejene
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cejene on Sep 29, 13 4:08 PM
Could someone please help me. Cannot figure out how to access the bonus game play. Saved Tim and the game was over. Help. Thank you.

Go to: