bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The Mac version of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 13, 11 12:12 AM
You can give this game a try by going to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this forum for any questions, tips or just to socialize with other Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgRhone

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by snookataylor on Oct 29, 11 7:07 AM
Hey BFG what is going on with these games lately. Everyone seems to have a problem. With this one I get to the station door, put in the coloured tile, then notice that the SKIP button doesn't work. I'm sure the solution to this is probably easy but have you tried moving these squares up, down, sideways and getting NOWHERE. I think the time has come for me to look elsewhere, which would be a shame, but if you continue to sell games that don't work properly, believe you me you will be the ones suffering - not us.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.

Please FIX this problem asap, or I want a FULL REFUND PLEASE

Very, very frustrated and disappointed!!!!!

Edited on 10/29/2011 at 7:10:18 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 29, 11 9:36 AM
Hi snookataylor,

I'm sorry that the Skip button isn't working for you! I was able to find this solution in the Standard Version's walkthrough (you can click on this link) that might help:

# Place the ARROW on the left slot.

# The goal is to move the blue tile to the bottom right by using the arrows.

# Any unblocked tile will slide in the direction of the arrow you click.

# Using the following arrow codes for the solution; U=Up, D=Down, L=Left, R=Right; click on the following arrows:

# U, L, D, R, U, R, D, L, U, R, D, R, U.

# L, D, R, U, L, D, R, D, R, U, L, D.

If this doesn't help, you may want to see if starting over with a new player profile will help. You are also welcome to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) where our reps can work with you one-on-one; you can also request for an exchange or refund at that time if you'd like. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by snookataylor on Oct 31, 11 12:04 PM
Hi bfgArnoStyx

Many thank for advice - this didn't work. I completely deleted all the game, reinstalled on the Try It button and success, managed to finish the game. Thank you

Go to: