bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

UPDATE! New Version of Rainbow Web 3 Available today! October 13th, 2011

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 13, 11 1:02 AM
Hi fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Rainbow Web 3 that fixes the following:

• The game will no longer crash in the carpenter level

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

kcobb0419
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Rainbow Web 3 Available today! October 13th, 2011

[Post New]by kcobb0419 on Oct 25, 11 6:28 PM
Will it also fix the end? I'm stuck in the cavern - seems to be pointing to the cavern and says 0% complete but won't let me play anything - I think I played to the end but it acts like there's more. Also, doesn't ask me if I want to play a new game - so I guess the only way to start it over is to do so with a new player name?

Thanks!

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

UPDATE! New Version of Rainbow Web 3 Available today! October 13th, 2011

[Post New]by appiel on Jun 9, 12 2:37 PM
bfgRhone wrote:Hi fishies,

Great news! We now have a new PC version of Rainbow Web 3 that fixes the following:

• The game will no longer crash in the carpenter level

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If your game is still giving you problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

appiel
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Version of Rainbow Web 3 Available today! October 13th, 2011

[Post New]by appiel on Jun 9, 12 2:42 PM
No, it does not help!
The carpenter prefers my desktop.
Please help!!!

Alma