bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Rainbow Web 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 13, 11 1:03 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

sefke
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Re:Post any Rainbow Web 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by sefke on Oct 14, 11 6:16 AM
I did all you said, Uninstalled, installed, even spend another credit on it....still the same problem!!!

lillijeff
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lillijeff on Oct 14, 11 8:39 AM
sefke wrote:I did all you said, Uninstalled, installed, even spend another credit on it....still the same problem!!!

Same here!! It's STILL impossible to finish the carpenter's and the tavern. Whenever I hit play, I'm right back on my desktop!!! Take care of this please!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 14, 11 11:33 AM
Hi folks,

You may have to start over with a new player profile in order for all changes to take effect. If you have any further questions or run into other issues, please get in touch with Tech Support. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

smalcom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by smalcom on Oct 15, 11 9:04 PM
I have completed all of the other locations. I have played all the games in the web cavern and lit up of the mirrors. On the Map it shows cavern 0 % completed. If I hit play and it then opens to the cavern and nothing happens, I click on the play button with the cavern on the screen and still nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with the new game and it still does not work. Is this how the game is supposed to end?. If on the map i go back to another location under my same name. It just lets you play and increases the score but you doesn't let buy anything. Very disappointed with finish..

[Post New]by lugojteam on Oct 16, 11 5:17 AM
lillijeff wrote:
sefke wrote:I did all you said, Uninstalled, installed, even spend another credit on it....still the same problem!!!

Same here!! It's STILL impossible to finish the carpenter's and the tavern. Whenever I hit play, I'm right back on my desktop!!! Take care of this please!!

yea me too but i keep playing another house and get money for finish tavern and carpenters also try it but i have this problem now i cant finish spider last enigm my game is crash and dont understeand for what have update all in my PC

[Post New]by suchar on Dec 14, 11 4:37 PM
I cannot get out of the Town Hall. Basically I AM DONE WITH THE GAME BUT TOWN HALL JUST WANTS ME TO PLAY AGAIN. I DON'T KNOW IF THE CAVE IS DONE EITHER. i uninstalled and reinstalled, but just went to TH. IS THERE A WAY OF DOING THE TH OVER AGAIN?

[Post New]by Lchang5252 on Jan 23, 12 8:08 AM
Hi there,

Is the ending really THAT anticlimatic? I completed everything one of the houses and there is only a water fissure thing where the funky looking spider guy was sent upward and gone. Hello?!? Is that how this game ends? I finished the game in only a few hours. Paid $20 for only a few hours of entertainment? Can any of your experts help out frustrated players like us? Thanks!

[Post New]by laqu32 on May 15, 12 11:47 AM
blacksmith web is ALL messed up.

check out the color of the balls and the color marked on the web...

when it starts some balls just match themselves... others are matched and won't go away

http://www.flickr.com/photos/laq/7204723842/

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on May 3, 13 6:33 PM
Bought this game on the 2nd time through BF just recently. I played through the game with no issues but then played through a 2nd time and couldn't finish the last spider web. I tried and tried several restarts but a web does not come up that's playable since there aren't enough balls to match. When I ask for a hint it shows me unmatchable play.

Not sure why the game suddenly did this as everything worked fine the 1st time through.

Go to: