tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Mini game question

[Post New]by tj1147 on Oct 13, 11 9:23 AM
I've gotten to the poison mushroom game in the demo..

I can see what I did wrong, but cannot seem to reset the puzzle. Does anyone know if the puzzles can be reset or will I have to "skip" it?

Thanks if you can help!!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Mini game question

[Post New]by MargieB on Oct 13, 11 9:53 AM
tj1147 wrote:I've gotten to the poison mushroom game in the demo..

I can see what I did wrong, but cannot seem to reset the puzzle. Does anyone know if the puzzles can be reset or will I have to "skip" it?

Thanks if you can help!!

I don't remember if there is a reset button on that game like the others, but if there isn't, you can keep eliminating mushrooms and the puzzle should reset itself after you run out of moves.

Good Luck,

MargieB

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 9:53:28 AM PST

Re:Mini game question

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Oct 13, 11 12:21 PM
theres only one way to do it just keep turning the thing around (didnt know it turned) you will end up with just one mushroom thats not poisonous

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Oct 13, 11 4:29 PM
The only thing...we have to eliminate the mushrooms in groups of three (to fit the holes in the "board"). I didn't realize this until I found I couldn't get 3 different ones as some had already been selected. Now, I can still turn the board but one or two of the already "changed" ones always show up and even if I place holes over two of them and have the hole over a "unchanged" one, it won't work. I really really wish I didn't have to skip this puzzle...there isn't a reset button that I can see.

Thanks...

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Oct 13, 11 4:33 PM
OK...went back into the game and kept trying...it finally worked! Thanks for the replies and the help!

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Oct 14, 11 2:48 PM
spoiler: right click the mushroom finder board, it will rotate to a new position so you can keep going to eliminate all but one mushroom

Go to: