amybc
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Level 13

[Post New]by amybc on Jan 9, 09 9:54 PM
I'm on level 13 and I can't get past the 3%, no matter how many matches I make. What do I do, it seems to take forever. Any hints?

Thanks
Amy

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Level 13

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 9, 09 10:18 PM
Look at the top, left, above the board. It shows you which tiles you need to be matching. Perhaps you are simply matching the wrong tiles?

amybc
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by amybc on Jan 9, 09 10:54 PM
lordkalvan wrote:Look at the top, left, above the board. It shows you which tiles you need to be matching. Perhaps you are simply matching the wrong tiles?

amybc
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by amybc on Jan 9, 09 10:55 PM
amybc wrote:
lordkalvan wrote:Look at the top, left, above the board. It shows you which tiles you need to be matching. Perhaps you are simply matching the wrong tiles?

Thanks I finally figured out what I was doing wrong.

amybc
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by amybc on Jan 10, 09 2:39 PM

I started the game again and thought I knew what to do, but I stuck on level 13 and 3%. everything is checked off. There is something green all the way to the left, and a blue ice chunk that doesn't break and I don't know how to break it? Any other ideas?

Thanks
Amy

jewbaby
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by jewbaby on Jan 3, 10 12:02 PM
I can't get past level 13 either. In the upper left ,it shows a green bottle, and then a red tile with a check and a white tile with a check mark. After 10 minutes of constant play, nothing changes. !!!

jewbaby
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by jewbaby on Jan 3, 10 12:13 PM
I forgot to mention,,, the pick won't get above 3% either,,, waaaa waaaa

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Nov 10, 13 11:56 PM
no like everyone else I have everything checked off there is a green bottle on the left side but it does nothing.could someone please help me??

[Post New]by moonwalker97478 on Nov 17, 13 2:43 PM
I have waited at least a week to get my answer to chapter 13 & still no one is willing to help me;please I can't go any further with the game without help to get off this grid

Go to: