bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 13, 11 12:07 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 10/13/2011 at 12:10:24 PM PST

Re:Post any Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort technical issues here only

[Post New]by hephzibah1969 on Oct 13, 11 1:28 PM
I unloaded the game and reloaded the new version, following receipt of your email saying there was a fixed version.

However, while I can now build the beach resort, I cannot 'launch it' as it will not allow me to deliver the boat chassis. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

I understand this is probably a developer problem not a Big Fish problem, btw!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 13, 11 11:07 PM
I don't think this is a bug - the resort has no use for boat chassis, it needs complete boats. So you need to build a powerboat factory (I would build it closely to the exit to Carnestown) and build powerboats and then deliver those to the resort.

[Post New]by nanerpotpi on Oct 15, 11 7:31 AM
I am having a problem with the game. When you click on a bus or building or any thing, but menu to upgrade or change routes and stuff pops up but does not go away. I had problems with it before the fix came out. I redownloaded the game and tried playing and the same problem occurs.

[Post New]by raluferesteanu on Oct 21, 11 7:53 AM
level Alaska 9
i have 2.000.000 money and when i want to buy something it said I don't have enough money!!

[Post New]by cajungirl58 on Oct 25, 11 7:04 AM
raluferesteanu -
I've had the same problem twice now. I go from having about 10 to 15k then it jumps to over 2 million and won't let me upgrade, buy, etc. saying I don't have the funds. I've had to restart the level each time, which is quite annoying as I was very near having completed those levels.

Big Fish - please check this problem out for us.

[Post New]by Zarramarie on Nov 2, 11 4:10 PM
I cant upgrade the belach resort either. i somehow managed to upgrade it from the furniture n wood and that. but either then i couldnt see the launch button. i just keep clicking. but gave up in the end....

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Nov 29, 11 2:30 PM
some time i have to go to main menu on both games because it is like everything is moving but cannot do anything no buying or routing or anything. in vc 1 it has always done this i just thought it was my pc but after reading the technical issues i now realize it is a game issue and not my pc (yay!) anyway that is all tc and God Bless!

Live, Love, & Games! ^^

loudlife
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by loudlife on Dec 13, 11 10:01 AM
I am having the same problem as nanerpotpi. Is anyone answering any of these questions? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and I have tried playing with a new profile. I downloaded the game after the fix, so I assume I have the newest version.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 13, 11 11:30 AM
Hey loudlife,

You may want to see if checking for an update for your system might help with the pop-ups. Here is a help article with more information on how to update particular components:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help, the best thing to do is to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link). This way, one of our reps can work with you personally to get this resolved. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by Astra1 on Jan 12, 12 1:52 AM
I am playing Alaska level 8, Salcha. After I delivered 400 people to the Mall, I upgraded the mall, and the number of people I've delivered changed to negative 2000 million + (A really big number) and I can't finish the level as the 400 people to the mall task is unchecked.

[Post New]by hanky1990 on Jan 12, 12 12:03 PM
On level 13 florida can't ever get visitor level because the buses have just seemed to have got stuck at the airport and cant pick anyone up.

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Jan 18, 12 11:44 PM
I have just played level 7 in the last state and spent nearly 2 million dollars in under 2 minutes and didn't get the spend 1 million dollars in under a minute achievement. I think this is a glitch and would like it fixed - if there is an achievement then it should be achievable - this one isn't.

It is things like this that make me think twice about spending any more money buying games.

lmhowe46
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lmhowe46 on Feb 24, 12 7:08 PM
I am on level 14 of virtual city and after bout 20 mins playing the game turns itself off. I have the ski resort up. Goods delivered , just need the bus passengers and the 500 rating and it just switches itself off. I can get no further. It is frustrating cos I just love this game.

Problem with Alaska 1

[Post New]by duelmint on Apr 7, 12 6:22 AM
the game freezes while I try to build one of the buildings because a snowdrift lies in the middle of one of the streets.
I can not build anything, can not cancel the action, can not restart or exit the game. I have to force exit and when I launch the game again the game is still blocked

Edited on 04/07/2012 at 6:24:24 AM PST

FishinFem
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by FishinFem on Apr 8, 12 1:10 PM
I just bought the game.... it worked fine when i played the trial but now that i downloaded and bought the full version it won't work .... the bottom menu flashes constantly and so does anything else that pops up and i have to force it to close... I uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times and still hasn't fixed the problem ... i assume because this is a new download it's already upto date and don't need to update it correct ... so how do i fix this problem ? grrrrrrr just seems weird that it worked fine as a trial but not as a full version

[Post New]by Fair201 on May 4, 12 2:09 PM
good Afternoon

When I go into any level, the greeting message starts blinking and tapping the screen crashes the game.
I have the iphone 4s with the latest version of ios

Help please

[Post New]by markfhassoun on Jun 27, 12 7:36 PM
Hi
I've been playing the game "Virtual City playground" for about a month now, and it worked perfectly until now.
I reached level 21 a few days ago, and today the game began to act strange..

I had about 10 mil. City credits, and all of a sudden, it changed to like 2. billion instead. At first i was like "nice" but then i tried to move a building, and the box that tells you that you are out of City Credits came up.. I tried to close the game, and restart it, but same thing happened again and again.. Factories stop working, and can't remove garbage because of the truck are broken down, in areas where i don't have "those to fix em'"

Is this a known bug, or something else? ..

Looking forward to your respond ..

The happy user of G5 games ..

[Post New]by Arpechal on Aug 4, 12 3:12 PM
Nevada 5 has a bug on iPad and on Android:
No trains/planes/boats ever leave the station/airport/marina, whatever the number of passengers you transport TO them : always zero passengers to transport FROM them.

Could this be fixed ?

Thank you.

Edited on 08/04/2012 at 3:12:52 PM PST

[Post New]by Granzio on Aug 22, 12 11:06 PM
Florida 13 can't be loaded

iPhone 4s 64gb

Obviously bought official app

Can't start FLORIDA 13th level

I Think i've started the level once for just few minutes, but the next day i couldn't begin it again.

I've tried to replay from level 12, but it doesn't work at all.

Any suggestion? How to skip this level?

Go to: