Mayan Riviera

[Post New]by JetSetStuck on Oct 13, 11 3:41 PM
I have Jet Set Go for IPad. I've hit the Mayan Riviera and they are asking for both Coconut drinks and Orange Drinks (the first time through they only asked for Coconut drinks)..... I'm completely lost on how to make the Orange drinks in the Mayan Riviera.

Can anyone help me?

Re:Mayan Riviera

[Post New]by gail_g on Oct 14, 11 3:56 PM
It seems to be that when they updated this app on 12th October that this is a glitch which hopefully they are going to fix. The orange drinks weren't asked for before this date but look at the reviews now. I have sent an email to chillingo but hope bigfishgames will join in too.

Re:Mayan Riviera

[Post New]by Daniel_Kratt on Oct 17, 11 8:16 AM
gail_g wrote:It seems to be that when they updated this app on 12th October that this is a glitch which hopefully they are going to fix. The orange drinks weren't asked for before this date but look at the reviews now. I have sent an email to chillingo but hope bigfishgames will join in too.

Hi gail_g,

Terribly sorry about this...
You are right on the money. Unfortunately, we let a little bug slip through when we updated the game with the fourth agency in Australia. As for the iPad version, a fix has already been submitted and shouldn't be too far off.

In other news, the big update is on it's way to the wonderful people at Big Fish and we managed to catch that bug so when the update is available here, don't hesitate!

Thanks!

Dan.

Go to: