patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Only 4 stars & 2 Gems

[Post New]by patmosby on Oct 13, 11 4:50 PM
When I was getting the stars in the telescope room and got to clicking on the 5th star a message appears - room complete before I could click on the 5th star. Cannot go back into room and only have 4 of 5 stars What can I do not - is there a reason the 5th star did not register??? Anyone have the same problem or know of a solution - I seem to be stuck
Any help would be appreciated

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:Only 4 stars & 2 Gems

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Oct 17, 11 3:26 AM
Hi patmosby,

Have you checked your inventory to see how many stars you have in there, may be the 5 stars have been collected even if the message "Room Complete" appeared?

Have you tried clicking on the Map icon (located on the bottom right hand corner of your screen) and then going back to the telescope room to see if there are any left stars? I haven't gone that far in the game but I think you can go back on complete rooms/locations.

If you feel you've reached a technical issue, you're always welcome to get in touch with our Customer Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Hope this helps !

bfgKenai

Go to: