bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Post any Build-a-lot: On Vacation technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 13, 11 5:00 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Access Violation

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

JulieF9
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Build-a-lot: On Vacation technical issues here only

[Post New]by JulieF9 on Oct 13, 11 11:51 PM
Just thought I'd mention that I have the game installed on 2 computers, one running Windows XP, the other, Windows Vista. The one on XP doesn't have the problem with the saved games, but the one on Vista does. I was wondering if the issues had anything to do with the version of windows I was running?

[Post New]by pussinboots64 on Oct 31, 11 2:55 PM
I have just moved onto the expert level and have taken ages getting through level 1 because i like to achieve each level as "speedy" rather than in normal time. However, rather than clicking on continue to go to level 2 I clicked on "go to planner". This has taken me to the planner and it shows that i completed level 1 as "speedy" but level 2 has remained locked? It was obviously a bad move going back to the planner as it now seems that i have to do level 1 again. Any ideas please?

[Post New]by jwolfbaby on Apr 21, 12 8:50 PM
Okay I have had enough. I am on working expert levels, however, in the previous level, levels 21 up most of them I cannot get the speedy level. The problem is the premium lots needed for building hotels and lighthouse comes up for sale after the ribbon is gone or in a couple of times through level 22 the lots did not come up for sale until like 12 seconds from the time running out. Any suggestions.

Edited on 04/21/2012 at 8:51:20 PM PST

Go to: