Candukay
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,319 Posts

Re:Paradise Pet Salon - Released on September 12, 2007

[Post New]by Candukay on Apr 30, 09 3:22 PM
I like this game, it has longevity to it. I play a salon until I have enough money to buy a new shop WITH extra money to buy all the upgrades. That way I don't have to worry about being slow in the new shop.

This is my game I like to play when I feel like a relaxing break.

[Post New]by gigiscrabble on Jul 21, 09 6:16 PM
Just bought this game and I love it. The animation is incredible. The game is challenging. You have to think and plan to get all you animals groomed quickly and efficiently as they hop from table to table. The animals are very cute and the sound effects are cute too. I find the game relaxing and eases my tensions. (P.S. I am not a kid .)

amluvsmm
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by amluvsmm on May 24, 10 10:50 PM
OMG!!..... Can we say repetitive!!!! You do the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. If you enjoy my repetitiveness then you will love this game! Otherwise leave it for kids younger than 8... Because my eight year old can't stand it either.

Although.... We did enjoy it until we bought the second store and realized we had to do the same thing all over again.... buy another store and do the same thing.... with no changes..... just the exact same upgrades.... with the exact same people.... and the exact same pets... sigh....... and then.. guess what? Yep you got it... buy another store and do the same thing....with no changes.... just the exact same upgrades....with the exact same people.... and the exact same pets.... sigh..... and then guess what? LOL! Must I go on?

godsgal62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by godsgal62 on Sep 12, 10 1:17 AM
I agree. I was hoping it would throw in some other things in the different shops. Very disappointing.

Go to: