Game finished

[Post New]by derlin70 on Oct 14, 11 12:23 AM
Hi I have recently purchased and played the new Rainbow web 3 I have now completed the game . Where do I go from there !.Is it possible to restart the game .Or is there another stage .

Re:Game finished

[Post New]by dakayt on Oct 14, 11 9:49 PM
I also finished the game - quite quickly, in fact - and want to know what else can be done. I finished all of the buildings, including the spider's lair, and now, I keep replaying. The score keeps growing, but nothing else happens - no changes to the buildings, no timers, no change in the village, etc. Is this all there is? Thanks!

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Dec 13, 11 4:19 AM
I too have finished this game.Liked it very much.But it should have been longer.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 28, 12 5:15 PM
dakayt wrote:I also finished the game - quite quickly, in fact - and want to know what else can be done. I finished all of the buildings, including the spider's lair, and now, I keep replaying. The score keeps growing, but nothing else happens - no changes to the buildings, no timers, no change in the village, etc. Is this all there is? Thanks!

That's all there is; a gamer can continue to play and play and play but nothing else avails itself for building improvement, etc.

I have to admit that I was disappointed in that there was not more levels to initiate the return of each person (tailor, shoemaker, innkeeper, etc.) as I believe that it would not only have made the game longer, it would've given a gamer a more sense of completion of the town.

MEnr56

Edited on 04/28/2012 at 5:15:58 PM PST

Go to: