Re:Welcome to Paradise Pet Salon forum

[Post New]by HelenMaye on Nov 19, 08 9:54 AM
Question: I have played this when it first came out ... i am trying to start a new game and in the tutorial it is not letting me get past adding the floor tiles. Where it says to click fill the fill button is faded out so i can not click it or move on to the next level. Anyone know how to do this?

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Mar 31, 09 12:15 AM
Help! I have played Paradise Pet Salon until I'm blue in the face and I can't seem to get more than 43 of the 72 awards. I've gotten to the part many times where the game says, "I win. I'll get you the next time." This is after I make it to the final store... I think it's number eight. But I cannot for the life of me get past 43 awards. How can you get more of them?

Please help. This is very frustrating. Thank you.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 5, 10 5:07 PM
Tried this game out today and for some reason, I was expecting it to be a quick review (one I wouldn't like and move on). Actually, it is a very addicting and easy to play TM game which actually was quite good. I don't know if I'd say it's THE best pet game out there but certainly one of the better ones. If you are a TM fan looking for a new game to hold your interest for a few hours, this might be it.

[Post New]by Dana209 on Sep 3, 10 1:07 PM
This game is "BORING" dont waste your time or money on it... you do the same thing over and over again... I do not find that challenging at all...

[Post New]by heavenlypoodles on Oct 16, 10 11:07 AM
LOVE THIS GAME !! the replayability is wonderful. The redecorateing is fun and planning ahead works really well !
I get all my upgrades & hire my helper in the first shop, then buy the second shop redecorate it, KEEP making money in the first shop till I can afford to hire my helper, THEN I sell all my upgraded stations in the first shop (except 2 that i down grade) Then go to the 2nd shop & have the money to get everything fully upgraded ! that way you are not starting from scratch.
I seem to fall back on this game ALOT ! I have over 400 BFG and this is one that I will play all the time.... just love it

[Post New]by gardnery on Mar 20, 11 2:08 PM
Does anyone ever post any solutions to game problems?

[Post New]by xander32839 on Mar 4, 12 1:05 AM
Finally a TM game with longevity!

Others have complained about the repetitive actions in this game. Have they ever played any OTHER TM games??? They are all repetitive. LOL.

This one is cute - decent graphics, no sluggish movement, ability to redecorate your shop and add new equipment. All the things I like about TM games. Plus, it's not a quick 40 level game - this could go on forever!

I also like that it takes a while (and some effort) to raise enough money to upgrade or relocate. That may put off quite a few of the faster gamers who want everything RIGHT NOW, but I enjoy the struggle. Part of the challenge is to keep up with the big chain store while you have limited funds. Isn't that why most of us play these games? To improve?

I've only played through the demo so far and I'm only in my first store. When the demo ended (in the middle of a hectic day!), I immediately used a credit to buy it. Now, I'm going back in to work my way up to the second location before I quit for the night.

Next Day: I finally made it to the third location. I still love this game, though I can see how many people will get bored. Each new location starts from scratch with just the minimum equipment. It's best to play the old store until you earn enough to upgrade the new location.

I suppose I'm in the minority because I like starting over - you don't earn as much money (so it takes you longer to upgrade), but I get a sense of accomplishment as the new store grow. The (very limited) decorative upgrades for walls and floors don't allow for much customization in the early shops. However, as you open new stores, more choices become available - and these can be used in your older stores as well.

So far, I only have a couple of suggestions to the developers:
1. The customers in line (coming and going) are too close together to click quickly.
2. The 'dust flying' while working on a pet covers up the next tasks they require - this makes it difficult to plan ahead. (Of course, that may be the intention!)
3. A little variety in the music would be great.
4. And, of course, more variety in pets, customers, equipment, walls, floors, etc. The more personalized the game becomes, the more fishies will be attracted to it!

All in all, I give this game a Thumbs Up.

Edited on 03/04/2012 at 2:58:02 PM PST

Go to: