missing hos

[Post New]by waynewood on Oct 14, 11 4:55 PM
Completed all of boy in bedroom, but missing last hos to get wings needed in tropical scene. Any ideas?

tlhwest
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:missing hos

[Post New]by tlhwest on Oct 14, 11 6:48 PM
Look in the winter scene; there should be a HOS there.

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Oct 14, 11 9:41 PM
I am also missing this HOS. Got the lamp but no HOS can now be found in this winter scene. Went back into bedroom and then back inot winter to see if that would activate but no luck. Cannot go on without it. Do not want to have to start whole game over again. Sure could use some help with this one!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 15, 11 1:28 AM
I`ve completed the game and didn`t miss any HOS/Items.

Sometimes a HOS (hidden object scene) doesn`t appear unless you first leave, do something else that might trigger it, and then come back. I often look at a scene where there is no HOS, and then leave the room, and come back after doing something else, and then it`s there.
Maybe this helps?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 15, 11 1:30 AM
Hi jacquelinesue,

Have you used the lamp yet in the desert scene? This should allow you to remove the pile of snow in the winter scene and solve a puzzle afterwards. That might help trigger the HOS with the fly wings.

Don't forget, this game has a built-in walkthrough you can use at any time to backtrack your steps if needed .

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by win77777 on Oct 15, 11 3:57 AM
THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HOS IN THE SNOW SCENE BUT ITS MISSING IT IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE U WINGS . HOWEVER IT DOES NOT APPEAR PLUS IF U GO TO THE DESERT SCENE THE WINGS FLY DOWN SIT AT THE BOTTOM FOR A SECOND THEN FLY OFF. I AM SUPPOSING THIS IS A GLITCH IN THE PROGRAM. IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME IF THEY ARE GETTING THE SAME PROBLEM OR A SOLUTION I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. OR TECH DEPT FIX THE GLITCH WITH A PATCH

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Oct 15, 11 4:20 AM
I am having the smae problem with the missing HOS to get the flies wings. I went in and out of the scene thinking this would help. I exited the game, still no HOS. I have restarted the game hoping this will help.

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Oct 15, 11 10:47 AM
Yes, I have done the desert scene, the bad guy is defeated and I show the white genie. I have taken carfe of the pile of snow and done the chest. The holes under the bed are plugged; I have re-visited and checked every previous scene to make sure I did not miss anything small and I have gone thru the SG step by step. Still, no HOS in the winter scene. So, ANOTHER BF CE that cannot be played thru without a problem. And, NO, I do not want to have to start the entire game over just on the chance that this glitch will not occur when I get to this spot again - what a waste of time that would be. Please, get us a patch soon for this game...........

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Oct 15, 11 2:37 PM
Duh! To all who ae having trouble with this segment - if you still have an axe in your inventory use it on the MIDDLE fly trap type flower in the Jungle scene. Just putting that one to sleep is not enough to trigger the HOS. Hopefully you will then be able to go back into the winter scene and find the HOS at the igaloo......... Only took me 3 hours of frustration to figure this one out as the WT is very vague in many areas. Hope this helps all of You!!!!!!r

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Oct 15, 11 2:37 PM
Duh! To all who ae having trouble with this segment - if you still have an axe in your inventory use it on the MIDDLE fly trap type flower in the Jungle scene. Just putting that one to sleep is not enough to trigger the HOS. Hopefully you will then be able to go back into the winter scene and find the HOS at the igaloo......... Only took me 3 hours of frustration to figure this one out as the WT is very vague in many areas. Hope this helps all of You!!!!!!r

CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Oct 15, 11 4:46 PM
win77777 wrote: IF U GO TO THE DESERT SCENE THE WINGS FLY DOWN SIT AT THE BOTTOM FOR A SECOND THEN FLY OFF.

Not a glitch, those are not the wings but a dragonfly that is buzzing around that window! It took me a minute to figure it out.

lynnette1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lynnette1 on Oct 15, 11 5:28 PM
I'm having the same problems you folks are. Can't find those darn wings. Chopped the one fine down. Had the jenny fight, went under the bed, did everything there, went in and out all the scenes several times and still stumped. WT doesn't help and so far none of the suggestions have helped. Please, please , someone help me before I go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re:missing hos- wings

[Post New]by tobysue09 on Oct 16, 11 12:57 PM
jacquelinesue was correct on finding the wings! take the axe out of your inventory and hit the second flower with it. this will allow you to access the hos in the winter scene!! thank you jacqueline sue!!!!

Go to: