bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 15, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek forum

[Post New]by yasure on Oct 15, 11 4:35 AM
I bought the collectors edition of this game and loved it. So I downloaded this edition just to replay and in the 2nd hidden object area I get to, it won't let me get the rope! I hit the hint button 3 times and the rope about 30!!! No luck.
Somewhere there is a bug/flaw stopping me from getting the rope.
Odd that the collectors edition works great but not this one!
It is a good game if you can get the rope
Good luck

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Oct 17, 11 1:50 PM
I downloaded this game and after I entered the difficulty, It goes no further. Can you tell me what to do?

[Post New]by vicster2 on Oct 20, 11 3:13 PM
Can anyone please tell me where the gold pouches are I have looked in the walkthrough but even with that I still can't find them in the game.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 20, 11 5:53 PM
@yasure: You're right, that IS odd that the CE worked fine on your computer but you're having some troubles with this version! If you haven't already, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

@kenziemom: You might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that helps. If not, I'd recommend that you contact Tech Support as well.

@vicster2: Judging by the comments in the 'Gold Pouches' thread, this was one of the bonus features in the Collector's Edition of this game, and it looks like we forgot to remove that information from the walkthrough. Sorry for the confusion!

-bfgHondo

dog3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by dog3 on Nov 27, 11 3:45 AM
in the museum I can only take out 2 screws from the panel. It won't let me remove the other 2 so I cannot get the wire.

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Dec 13, 11 11:44 PM
I have got to the Theatre door but I only have the happy face mask, where do i find the sorrow one

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jan 4, 12 9:14 AM
I really like this game but the simon says mini game on the bank door is impossible for me. I have arthritis in my hands. Is there a way I can skip this mini game?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 8, 12 2:13 AM
notdeadyet wrote: I really like this game but the simon says mini game on the bank door is impossible for me. I have arthritis in my hands. Is there a way I can skip this mini game?

I cannot recall if there was a skip for this game and I can't tell in the walkthrough screenshot. I did notice however, that the walkthrough sequence was the same as mine, so maybe it's not random and you can just use the following colors to solve:

ALERT!! SPOILER BELOW!!!!

yellow-pink-green-purple-red.

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Jan 13, 12 12:16 PM
gioco carino,forse un pò troppo facile....non **** avuto bisogno di aiuto...divertente,bella grafica e colori...consiglio l'acquisto..

[Post New]by JakJack on Mar 8, 12 10:41 PM
im in the bottom of the mine and it tells me the rock is brittle and i need a key to unlock door on closet all i have is hammer that i tried on rock it want do anything and elevator will go back up but want let me out what do i do IM DESPERATE

[Post New]by nicolaleonard on May 13, 12 11:03 AM
i wish now i had read all the comments n the forum prior to purrchase, as each time I try to retrieve anything it crashes me off my pc and then for my added delight I have to start again as it has not saved my profile.
BFG get your act together or I will cancel my membership!!

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 9, 12 7:56 AM
notdeadyet wrote: I really like this game but the simon says mini game on the bank door is impossible for me. I have arthritis in my hands. Is there a way I can skip this mini game?

Don't feel so bad, it took me FOREVER to get in the stupid bank door and no, there is no skip for it. My best advice is to take your time and wait for them to stop blinking and then click one at a time. Mine was yellow first, then pink second, then green third, purple fourth and finally red last. The hard part is remembering where the colors are, lollllll. Good luck!! JoAnne

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 9, 12 7:59 AM
I am stuck in the bank (as if getting in the front door wasn't bad enough) but no matter what i do, I cannot get the metal ball on the safe. I have clicked the HINT 5x and it always points to the same place on the safe but every time I try to place it there, it says "you can't do that here". Grrrrr

Any suggestions as to what i am doing wrong? Thanks....JoAnne

[Post New]by WITCHYPU on Dec 11, 12 7:30 PM
Is there a walk thru for this game?

[Post New]by Wilma8 on Apr 10, 13 7:04 AM
I have managed to get as far as the bank but the HOS in the walkthrough has a few different articles than is hoeing up in my game. Problem is I cannot find last article ( arrowhead) because every time I hit the hint button it indicates the lower right hand corner but I have tried clicking all over that spot and nothing happens.

Welcome to Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek forum

[Post New]by 1luckynana on Jan 15, 14 6:25 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by 1luckynana on Jan 15, 14 6:28 PM
what do you do if you didn't collect the gold pouches? How do you go back and get them?

Go to: