yard sale hidden treasures lucky junction

[Post New]by monrovia2 on Oct 15, 11 12:19 AM
its not right that i cant play this game yard sale hidden treasures lucky junctioni did buy it
i got a new computer with window 7 now i cant play it cant you update your games
so everytime people get new windows your older games wont work i buy lots of games
from you all. i am very upset about it .

please help so i can play it
(removed by moderator)

Edited on 10/15/2011 at 1:17:40 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:yard sale hidden treasures lucky junction

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Oct 15, 11 12:39 AM
Hi there monrovia2,
Welcome to the games forums.
However I must inform you that your email address will be removed by the moderators as posting this is against the TOS for this site.
I would also suggest that you trial the older games (like this one) before you purchase it in the future, as a number of them do not play successfully on Windows 7. (A real nuisance I know.)
You can contact CS regarding this problem via the green ? We're Here to Help! envelop on the RHS of this screen and they will be able to assist you further - BFG CS is great!!
Cheers.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Oct 15, 11 1:21 AM
Hi monrovia2,

Welcome to the pond!

As DragonLadyOz mentioned, this game doesn't look to be compatible with Windows 7 and it's best to get in touch with Customer Support.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the right of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps!

bfgRhone

[Post New]by monrovia2 on Jan 24, 12 5:10 PM
that ok i still like it but i just get your new games i hope you will get some games almost like it and Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville that are real nice one

yard sale hidden treasures lucky junction

[Post New]by Thill0101 on Jul 22, 14 5:20 PM
monrovia2 wrote:its not right that i cant play this game yard sale hidden treasures lucky junctioni did buy it
i got a new computer with window 7 now i cant play it cant you update your games
so everytime people get new windows your older games wont work i buy lots of games
from you all. i am very upset about it .

please help so i can play it
(removed by moderator)

[Post New]by Thill0101 on Jul 22, 14 5:22 PM
The same thing happpened to me and I love this game. .Big fish said to uninstall and re install I did and it says I have to have windows 09 or later and I do have a later I use windows 7 as well and it will not play HELP PLEASE

Go to: