stilldixon
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Vanaheimr 4 Adventure

[Post New]by stilldixon on Oct 15, 11 11:09 AM
I can't seem to come anywhere close to even silver on this level. I have played all the others until I got gold but this one is killing me. I have tried selling off the 5 sheep after I battled them up to get the money for a yak, but still run out of time. I have kept them and battled up until I had the 10, sold them and still couldn't come close with all the darn monsters falling from the sky. Any advice????

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Vanaheimr 4 Adventure

[Post New]by unclepaul on Oct 21, 11 2:07 AM
Farm Frenzy Viking Heroes Vanaheimr Level 4You start with 3000 Gold and 3 sheep and 5.50 to complete.
You need 16 Deluxe Yak leather, 12 Leather Armour, 20 Yak Wool and 10 Armoured Sheep.

Priority is to build up your numbers of Yak to get the 20 wool. Buy a yak as soon as you get
your first 5 armoured sheep. You have plenty of predators (and their jewells) to upgrade your sheep.
You can get your armoured sheep at the end or on the way there when 3/4 through.
Did I tell you you get plenty of predators??!!! 26-34 sec (7), 1.16- 1.22 sec (4), 2.02 - 2.09 sec (6),
3.51 - 4.03 sec and sneaky ones at 4.30 sec (1), 5.00sec (1) and 5.32 sec (1) a total of 28.

1. Buy another two sheep, upgrade ship to red sails and storage once. Spread the hay and start new lot preparing.
When the first lot of predators start to appear , send the sheep to the stone maker. That gets them out of the way while you cage and send the predators to market while getting 5 of the stone you can use to upgrade the delux leather maker and / or the leather armour maker later.
2. You should be able to cage and send to market 5 predators and when the 5 sheep come out armour them while you cage the last predator, collect the stone and any sheep wool that was left on the field.
3. Send the 5 armoured sheep to market, along with the last two predators. Spread hay while the ship is returning with enough to buy your first yak.
4. Buy a yak and send the sheep wool (I had 5) to market and enough other material (not jewells)
to make 1000 and buy and armour a sheep on its return by which time the next 4 predators have arrived.
5. Cage the 4 predators and send them and the armoured sheep to market ->2320.Process yak wool and the leather into leather armour and send that to market while you can. Each 3 leather armour and an armoured sheep gives enough for another yak. By the time you get to three yak you will be looking to upgrade the delux leather and leather armour factories, so you will need to keep 5 armoured sheep to go to the wood maker and stone maker to provide for that and also start you along road to getting 10 armoured sheep which you then sell for another 2 yak. Watch some of the sneaky predators as they can land on and steal your leather armour as it comes from the factory.

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

Re:Vanaheimr 4 Adventure

[Post New]by unclepaul on Oct 21, 11 2:08 AM
Part 2.
6. Watch your jewells and keep armouring sheep when you get 1000 gold.
As some of them get left on the field the wool can build up quickly and each 10 wool will provide another sheep.
Somewhere about 2 min 14 sec I upgraded the storage to the max, and about 3.37 the ship to the max.
You also need to maintain sheep on the field now and build to 10 .
Should they start to get hungry send to woodmaker or stonemaker but don't bother collecting their product.
My best time so far is 5.47 but when you watch recorded video of your game you see a lot of places where you could save time / be more efficient.

Go to: