CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

No glitches in this game.

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Oct 15, 11 4:54 PM
Is it just me, or do a lot of folks blame glitches in the game for anything that they haven't been able to find? Really, 95% of the games offered here do NOT have glitches. Every computer is so different that it is impossible for developers to cover every thing that could go wrong. Big Fish does their best to make sure these games play on the majority of machines. Give them a break!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

jencollett
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:No glitches in this game. oh yes there are

[Post New]by jencollett on Oct 23, 11 2:52 PM
I made my fly and got the plant to eat it (and the axe)- but it has refused to die and now I have no hive left so can't move on.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

Re:No glitches in this game.

[Post New]by poppy45 on Oct 23, 11 8:53 PM
not sure about that,the boy on the bed doesn't come right.i dealt with the tentacles,plants snowman &genie,he doesn't recover so i can't get the book-boohoo-fabulous game tho.has anyone else had a problem with this boy i hop someone can shed some light.followed the guide so should be ok

jencollett
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by jencollett on Oct 26, 11 1:19 PM
Whoops sorry I didn't use my jam jar so now I can move on

[Post New]by nanswer on Jun 24, 13 3:20 PM
I am now at my second HOS where the extra thing you have to do just wont work. I am at the scene where you have to paint the dice. I can move the brush to it, but it won't paint the dots, so I can't go on. At first, I couldn't smash the clock to get the gears either, but after repeated attempts, that worked. Have tried the dice at least 20 times. Have completely shut down the iPad and restarted. Nothing. I am not reinstalling and replaying, as I am in Chapter 5. This happens in numerous Big Fish games and its just not right for a $7 game! Big Fish sucks!

re: error occured.

[Post New]by spotty1 on Aug 15, 13 5:56 PM
I am not happy I have got to the end, rescued the man in the space suit then he says lets pay blackmore a visit, then an error came up, so I ended the game and just turned it back on so it went to the part it stopped then the man said lets go home,so now I will see if I can get into the bonus game.

Go to: