kiwiyumyum
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Gold Pouches

[Post New]by kiwiyumyum on Oct 15, 11 8:08 PM
Hi

Have the gold pouches been removed from the SE version?
I can't find any of them.
I looked at the Walkthrough to find the location of the next scene I visited [under the blue rug in the cabin]- but there is nothing there???
Thanks- hope you can help

kiwiyumyum

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:Gold Pouches

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Oct 15, 11 9:09 PM
I think they might have been collected for the bonus part of the CE game, and the locations were left in the w/t. Correct me if I am wrong. I never saw any gold pouches, and when the game ended, there was no bonus menu to be found on the main screen.

kiwiyumyum
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kiwiyumyum on Oct 15, 11 11:44 PM
Thanks Lady_Cav for your prompt reply. I think you are correct - as there is no bonus section in the SE version there isn't any reason to have the gold pouches. Hopefully someone can confirm that

Cheers from New Zealand

kiwiyumyum

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 16, 11 7:41 PM
Yep, I played the CE demo right before the SE demo and I remembered the placement of the pouches. Not there in the SE. It did say in the CE they were used to gain access to certain perks given in the CE.

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Oct 18, 11 2:19 PM
That was my question, I just started the trial , & I can't find any gold pouches . They should let you know when things aren't in the SE , I thought something was wrong with the game.

[Post New]by ccjkl5 on Oct 22, 11 2:44 PM
Same here. I looked all over for the gold pouches and just now found out there are none in the trial game. Just saying.

[Post New]by GothicMomma on Oct 23, 11 1:53 PM
I think it is a total waste of money for this game, yes it is fun, but to only have the gold pouches for the CE version is truly unfair and ridiculous. We ought to complain to BigFish regarding this; and, maybe, they will fix the game where the gold pouches are in both versions.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Oct 23, 11 1:58 PM
The gold pouches is one of the extras that make a CE special - an added challenge to access the bonus. Having these kind of extra options and challenges in the regular edition would defeat the point of the CE. I've just finished playing this SE version of the game for the 3rd time and enjoyed it very much. I don't mind not having the gold pouches since I never intended to purchase the CE. It's a great game with a great ending.

Edited on 10/23/2011 at 1:58:40 PM PST

Bobbie53
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Bobbie53 on Dec 31, 11 5:23 PM
Thank you everyone for this thread. I started all over again to find the pouches which I didn't find the first time I played. Whew. You saved me a bunch of time and frustration. Other than that I am enjoying this game. BIG THANKS.

keystone1
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by keystone1 on Feb 9, 13 11:24 PM
ccjkl5 wrote:Same here. I looked all over for the gold pouches and just now found out there are none in the trial game. Just saying.
I think we should of been told this I spent so much time in free trial trying to find them don't know if i'll have enough time to know if i'll like it enough to buy. Thank you al for telling me thought I was going nuts. LOL

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jul 19, 13 9:39 PM
I kept looking for the gold pouches then came to the forum to find their not in the SE game.

J_Man66
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by J_Man66 on Dec 13, 13 2:08 PM
I am confused!!!!! I paid for this game and they are not going to have a bonus????? What gives with that???? There was no mention of a game that you had to pay more for!!!!!! I want to know so that I can, either play the game correctly, or I will delete the game and demand my money back!!!! I am a disabled vet and have to budget my money pretty close.
Please let me know????

John

Go to: