textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Comments for Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition

[Post New]by textrekkie on Oct 16, 11 3:36 AM
A place for your comments about the game.

Re:Comments for Guardians of Beyond: Witchville Collector's Edition

[Post New]by dasmoehrchen on Oct 16, 11 4:17 AM
I cannot comment, because I can't play... unless you like backing out of scenes in slow motion or wait a "long" time. Besides, I got to see the "lousy" beginning
(yak yak) and than decided it would not be worth my asking for technical support. Because, if you hit the skip button right from the start it is usually not a good game.

annita33
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,725 Posts

[Post New]by annita33 on Oct 16, 11 6:50 AM
Tex nice to see you I hope you are doing well

Love this game! Bought to us by one of my favorite devs of course I am buying it well I already bought it just waiting for it to finish downloading so I can go in and play the whole game. What a nice surprise a terrific game and a free mousepad thanks

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 16, 11 7:08 AM
This looks like a really nice game....but holy smoke there is only a total of 35 pages in the strategy guide of the game, the bonus is an additional 7 for a total of 42 pages. Is the game really this short or am I missing something?? This probably should have been an SE not a CE.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 16, 11 7:54 AM
mhatfie wrote:This looks like a really nice game....but holy smoke there is only a total of 35 pages in the strategy guide of the game, the bonus is an additional 7 for a total of 42 pages. Is the game really this short or am I missing something?? This probably should have been an SE not a CE.
I find it not too short.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Oct 16, 11 8:07 AM
I played the demo but I find this game kind of cheap looking? I don't like hogs but sometimes if the game is worth playing, I'll buy it. Not in this case, the game does nothing for me.

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Oct 16, 11 8:10 AM
I never buy a CE untill a fair number of people have finished and posted. Been let down w/ CEs more often as of late. So come on fish finish and post. Thanks

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 16, 11 9:04 AM
cll1950 wrote:I never buy a CE untill a fair number of people have finished and posted. Been let down w/ CEs more often as of late. So come on fish finish and post. Thanks

That`s why I am now always waiting for TexTrekkie to finish the game and tell me all about the bonus game.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 16, 11 11:46 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
mhatfie wrote:This looks like a really nice game....but holy smoke there is only a total of 35 pages in the strategy guide of the game, the bonus is an additional 7 for a total of 42 pages. Is the game really this short or am I missing something?? This probably should have been an SE not a CE.
I find it not too short.

Thanks dobbiemijnboekg. I went ahead and purchased. Having fun so far.

Qismet
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Qismet on Oct 16, 11 12:53 PM
This looks like a great deal of fun. I enjoyed the trial game. It seems like it just flew by - always a good sign that the game has fully pulled you in. Will be happy to purchase when it is released as an SE.

JoBee1215
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by JoBee1215 on Oct 16, 11 1:55 PM
I played the trial of this and before my hour was up I was at the gate of New City. I don't think this game is very long can any one let me know if I'm wrong? The trial was great...

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Oct 16, 11 2:22 PM
I'm loving - as usual - the Vogat game! 3 levels of play might give me three games...play once on each level. I haven't had need of the SG yet, but it is nice to know it is there if needed!!

A question a bit off topic (and I hope it doesn't get removed) - can someone give me the link for the CCC? I have a game-related question I want to ask there but the topics I find by typing in CCC are all very old .... some up to a year. Any help is appreciated and PM is fine if someone can help!

Now, I'll "resume my current playing"!

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Oct 16, 11 8:23 PM
Played the demo, loved the graphics and actually enjoyed the story line. Finished the demo with about 9 minutes to spare, so should be a "decent" length game for me.

eta: Bought it

Edited on 10/16/2011 at 8:24:38 PM PST

Go to: