PUZZLE BACK OF MAUSOLEUM

[Post New]by scott892 on Oct 16, 11 9:38 AM
I CAN'T PUT THE CONDUCTOR, IRON BALL AND LAMP ON THE MECHANISM TO ACTIVATE PUZZLE ON BACK WALL OF MAUSOLEUM. I HAVE THE ITEMS BUT I GET NO RESPONSE WHEN I TRY TO PLAVE THEM ON THE PUZZLE. HELP!!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:PUZZLE BACK OF MAUSOLEUM

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 16, 11 4:33 PM
Hi scott892!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest consulting your game's built-in Strategy Guide just to make sure that you haven't accidentally missed any steps along the way.

If you've already done this and are still having troubles, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this will require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

bzc96
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by bzc96 on Oct 16, 11 5:21 PM
i had the exact same problem!!!!!! Guess I will uninstall and try again

Egoli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Egoli on Oct 17, 11 6:53 AM
I also had this problem till i realised you need the instructions to hang on the hook at the top left of the puzzle first! To get these go way back to the beginning of the game to the "tunnel" & do the HOS there where you will get the water pipe to fix the fountain , you will find the instructions there. Hope this helps, solved my problem!

Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 0612 on Oct 18, 11 12:33 PM
Egoli wrote:I also had this problem till i realised you need the instructions to hang on the hook at the top left of the puzzle first! To get these go way back to the beginning of the game to the "tunnel" & do the HOS there where you will get the water pipe to fix the fountain , you will find the instructions there. Hope this helps, solved my problem!

nyyykfan
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by nyyykfan on Oct 24, 11 12:52 AM
I have figured out the puzzle. First to fix the pipe you have to use the "towe" around the pipe. Then wrap the insulatiing tape around it. Turn on the water and go back to the foutain. There will be a paper boat coming around click on it. Those are the instructions to the puzzle. When the pieces are in place then you can play the light puzzle. I used the stragey guide for that. Have fun and I did play the bonus game.

suesue2
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by suesue2 on Oct 23, 13 7:12 PM
Thanks to everyone that gave me instructions to go back to the fountain & the instructions on the paper boat. If not for this help, I would have tried playing from the start and would have still faced the same problem.

Go to: